About this item
The Garmin eTrex 20 2.2" Portable GPS takes one of the most popular and reliable GPS handhelds and makes it better. Redesigned ergonomics, an easier-to-use interface, paperless geocaching and expanded mapping capabilities add up to serious improvements for an already legendary GPS handheld. The Garmin eTrex 20 2.2" Portable GPS is versatile and tough. And it's built to handle whatever Mother Nature can dish out and more. With a 2.2" 65K color display, you can use this portable GPS navigation system even under bright sunlight. To offer precise direction, it is WAAS-enabled and also has HotFix satellite prediction. With an array of mounts, you can easily mount this Garmin eTrex GPS in your motorcycle.
Garmin eTrex 20 2.2" Portable GPS:
- The Garmin eTrex GPS has a 2.2" 65K color display - Sunlight readable
- Durable and waterproof - Withstands dust, dirt, humidity and water
- Array of mounts - Auto mount for turn-by-turn driving directions or rugged mount for motorcycles and ATVs
- Download GPX files and details to the unit for paperless geocaching - Stores and displays location, terrain, difficulty, hints, descriptions and more
- WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix satellite prediction - Get quick and precise locations
- The handheld GPS navigator tracks both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously - Lock on to a position about 20 percent faster than with GPS alone, as well as the ability to lock on to 24 more satellites
- MicroSD card slot and 1.7GB internal memory - Load TOPO 24K maps, plug in BlueChart g2 preloaded cards, use the City Navigator NT map data or BirdsEye Satellite Imagery
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||30.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.4 x 5.4 x 2.7|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.