About this item
Refurbished Garmin Nuvi 1450 Series
Refurbished Includes One Year Warranty
Product # 010-00810-20
The Garmin nuvi 1450 portable navigator offers multiple-point routing and lane assist with junction view to help you manage busy highway interchanges. You can view map detail, driving directions, photos and more in bright, brilliant color. It automatically sorts multiple destinations to provide an efficient route for errands, deliveries or sales calls
The nuvi 1450 comes preloaded with detailed City Navigator NT street maps, nearly 6 million points of interest (POIs), 2-D or 3-D maps and the speed limit for most major roads. It saves you gas and money with ecoRoute, a green feature that calculates the most fuel-efficient route, and tracks fuel usage.
nuvi 1450 Features:
- GPS Vehicle Navigation System
- 5.0" Wide Touchscreen
- FM Traffic Compatible
- Speaks Street Names
- Turn-by-Turn Voice Visual Guidance
- Preloaded Maps
U.S., Canada & Puerto Rico
- Millions of Points of Interest
- Custom POIs
- microSD Card Slot
- Auto Sort Multiple Destinations
- Auto Re-route
- Route Avoidance
- Choice of Route Setup
- Where Am I?
- Speed Limit Indicator
- Lane Assist w/ Junction View
- Garmin Lock
- Garmin Garage Compatible
- Photo Navigation
- Picture Viewer
- World Travel Clock
- Currency & Unit Converter
Choice of Route Setup:
With this fun and innovative feature you can customize your travel experience. Easily setup your route on the basis of time, distance or scenery. If you are in a rush you can direct your GPS to give you directions that will get you to your destination as fast as possible. Maybe you are not so concerned about time, but would like to cover less distance. Program you GPS to travel within the city, so you can minimize mileage. This function also allows you to take a less traveled route. Choose directions that are less direct, but offer you great, scenic views.
With the custom POI's function you can add additional points of interest to your GPS internal memory. Load restaurants, shopping areas, or tourist spots that interest you and may not be recognized by your system. You have the choice of either entering your custom location manually or transferring it from your computer to your GPS system with the appropriate software.
FM Traffic Compatible:
With the optional receiver, you can get alerts from TMC Clear Channel about traffic tie-ups and road construction that might lie ahead on your route. Al
|Battery Life:||3 hours|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and/or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and/or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It plugs in to the car lighter socket. We bought two, the first one was fully charged when picked up, while the second one was dead. While updating the maps, it just about fully charged while attached to the computer. Placed it in the car and in a hour or so it was fully charged. Both units hold a charge for at least 6 hours...I take mine out fishing and track my routes without any power source.by doodader11/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- charger and mount includedby 2008rzr11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes & yes, has the car power cord & it charges the internal battery.by AG56311/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you mean the car charger, Yes it is included.by Ayman51111/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The unit comes with a cable that plugs into the what used to be called the cigarate lighter (now called AUX Power on most cars). The cable charges the unit while in use and while turned off. The cable also has the receiver for the traffic alerts built into it. All very nicely done.by LasVegasJoe11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Come with car charger that plugs into cig lighter and a cord to plug into computor that charges. you can also buy a charger that plugs into the wallby BuckLasVegas11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes has car charger and charges battery in car or by usb cable included in boxby gotfords11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the nuvi 1450LMT will include a vehicle power cable. This will keep the nuvi powered on as well as charge it's battery.by billbgarminassociate11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I only had it a couple of days but when I updated the maps it downloaded the lifetime maps to my computer so I would say yesby paz12311/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I bought mine and updated, and allowed 4 updates per year for maps. Traffic is via FM signal which is automatically done for as long as the unit operates. Was impressed enough, that my wife wanted one for her car too, so now we have 2 of the units.by doodader11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes they doby 2008rzr9/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I just got one and it downloaded flawlessly.by Argo937211/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes,it does, thats what the LMT stands for.by AG56311/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Garmin will honor the lifetime maps and traffic for the refurbished nuvi 1450LMT. This also applies to any new or refurbished LM or LMT GPS models.by billbgarminassociate11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a refurbish and have had no problems with either. The traffic only works when plugged into the car, there is an icon on the map display to push. I don't think the instructions are clear on that point. I had to contact Garmin customer service to have the registration date reset as it was set to the original purchase. Hope that helps.by Lerian11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does and the speed turns red when you are going over the speed limitby paz12312/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby minoruser12/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, on bottom portion in normal mode, and if you touch the speed it will reappear like a speadometer in the entire display.by doodader12/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it doesby 2008rzr12/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does. It shows you the speed limit of the road your on and how fast your going.by Argo937212/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes can be displayed along with speed limit.by Rambler196412/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it does, and it tells you if you are going over the speed limit.by AG56312/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?