Garmin Forerunner 110 HRM GPS-Enabled Sport Watch, Men's, Red & Black
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Garmin Forerunner 110 HRM GPS-Enabled Sport Watch is the easiest way to track your training. It's GPS-enabled so it knows how far and how fast with no extra bells and whistles. There's virtually no setup required, so you can just press start and run or walk with it.
Garmin Forerunner 110 HRM GPS-Enabled Sport Watch:
- 1" x 1" diameter display with 52 x 30 pixels resolution
- Heart rate monitor
- Virtually no setup
- GPS accurately records your distance, time and pace
- Track your data on Garmin Connect
- HotFix satellite prediction
See all heart rate monitors on Walmart.com.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.3 x 5.3 x 2.6|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- HRM version, yes! HRM = Heart rate monitorby lynx746/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it comes with bolthby run40405/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Dcjake3/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has a chest strap (heartrate monitor) and a charger that connects to your computer by a USB port to charge and transfer run info to Garmin website.by Bosnatis8/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. do you have to waer a heart rate monitor chest strap w/ this one or will it just read your heart rate thru your wrist?
- you have to wear the chest strapby run40403/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to wear the chest monitor.by Bosnatis8/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It needs a chest strap. According to the Garmin website, you can purchase it without a strap and still use all the other functions, but in order to use the HRM you would need to have an ANT+ compatible heart monitor that it can link to.by Rustman19803/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. ...on the women's watch, can you set it to show the distance, time and pace all at once (rather than showing the heart rate in the middle)?
- yes, one of the screens shows distance,time and pace, the other screen shows heart rate, distance and paceby PilatesFavorite12/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Bosnatis1/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?