Garmin Forerunner 110 Unisex Black (Certified Refurbished)
Customers also viewed these products
- from $42.89
- $25.00 List price $27.99Save $2.99
- $31.89 List price $57.40Save $25.51
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Forerunner 110 is the easiest way to track your training. It's GPS-enabled so it knows how far and how fast - with no extra bells and whistles.
Forerunner 110 is the easiest way to track your training. It's GPS-enabled so it knows how far and how fast - with no extra bells and whistles. Whether you're training to complete your first 5k or other race distance or you want to get faster and fitter, having accurate workout data is the key. Forerunner 110 uses GPS to accurately record your distance, time and pace. Data from each run is stored in the unit, so you can go back and review how you did last week or last month. Or, upload to the Garmin Connect website for more detailed analysis. Forerunner 110 features HotFix satellite prediction, which means it locks onto satellites quickly so you can be out the door and on with your run in no time. It also has a high-sensitivity GPS receiver to stay locked onto satellites, even near tall buildings or under tree cover.
|Fabric Material:||100% Polyester|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||010-00863-00|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Battery Life:||8 hours|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.30 x 5.30 x 2.60 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You have 3 informations on display (dis/time/page), and you can switch it: http://www8.garmin.com/manuals/Forerunner110_OwnersManual.pdf - "Press *page* to switch between the time of day, timer, and heart rate (optional) pages".by lynx746/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but small print is not good for older folks who don't carry their reading glasses when they run and this simple watch is more for the older generation.by Mitracker10/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine did not come with a HR strap but works with the one I had for my 305.by rmictks11/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is optional. Garmin - Heart Rate Monitor, Model: 010-10997-00.by lynx746/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $109.44 List price $229.99Save $120.55
- $158.00 List price $229.99Save $71.99
- $85.26 Was $117.69Save $32.43
- $241.99 List price $299.99Save $58.00
- $90.96 List price $139.00Save $48.04
- $338.99 Was $348.00Save $9.01
- $447.58 List price $850.95Save $403.37
- $91.26 List price $114.08Save $22.82
- $112.63 List price $199.00Save $86.37