Garmin Motorcycle Mounting Bracket
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I bought this unit, but now I need the compatible cigarette lighter charger to be able to charge my Zumo 550 while the Zumo is in the unit.
- The Motorcycle mount for the Zumo 550 cannot be charged with a vehicle/cigarrette lighter charger. This can only receive power from the direct power cable included with the Zumo 550. Only the Zumo 550's automotive mount can use a vehicle power cable. A list of compatible accessories can be found on the Garmin website at https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/on-the-road/discontinued/zumo-550/prod414.htmlby billbgarminassociate3/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can find a vehicle power cable at https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/shop-by-accessories/cables/vehicle-power-cable/prod1371_010-10747-03.html For the motorcycle at: https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/shop-by-accessories/cables/power-cable/prod1561_010-10861-00.htmlby GarminProductExpert3/4/2014Written by a verified representative from GarminProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wiring is not included with the mount. You would need to use your motorcycle power cable that was originally included with your Zumo.by billbgarminassociate9/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The mount itself does not require any special wiring, but for power on your bike the wiring needed is included.by GarminProductExpert8/27/2013Written by a verified representative from GarminProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The mount will come as shown.by GarminProductExpert6/30/2015Written by a verified representative from GarminProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?