About this item
The Garmin GPSMAP 441S 010-00766-01 GPS Receiver is a compact chartplotter that features an ultra-bright 4" QVGA color display along with an improved high-speed digital design for increased map drawing and panning speeds. The Garmin GPSMAP 441S 010-00766-01 GPS Receiver is ready to go with an easy-to-use interface and a built-in, satellite-enhanced basemap preloaded with all U.S. coastal areas, including Alaska and Hawaii as well as detailed charts for the Bahamas. The Garmin GPSMAP 441S 010-00766-01 GPS Receiver also accepts BlueChart g2 Vision cards for added features and functionality such as high-resolution satellite imagery, 3D views and Auto Guidance technology.
Garmin 010-00766-01 GPSMAP 441S Marine GPS Receiver:
- This Marine GPS Receiver has an ultra-bright 4" diagonal QVGA display
- 240 x 320 pixels and over 800 nits of brightness
- NMEA 2000 certified
- Garmin GPS Receiver is preloaded worldwide marine basemap
- This Marine GPS Receiver is compatible with GXM 51 for XM satellite radio and XM WX satellite weather
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver
- High-speed processor for fast screen redraws and smooth panning
- Streamlined user interface makes it simple to select modes and features
- Power output: 500W (RMS), 4000W (peak to peak), dual frequency
- Depth: 1,500'/500m (dual frequency)
- Dual frequency transducer 50kHz at 45 degrees, 200kHz at 10 degrees for maximum saltwater performance
- Patented transom/trolling mount transducer
- Ultrascroll high rep rate sonar provides fast screen updates
- Autogain technology enhances target visibility
- See-thru technology shows weak and strong returns simultaneously
- Water temperature log graphically records water temp data
- Adjustable depth line helps gauge desired fishing levels and bottom clearance
- Split zoom display offers a closer look at fish targets and bottom structure
- 2x, 4x and bottomlock zoom
- Adjustable keel offset
- The Garmin GPS Receiver alarms for fish size, shallow water, deep water and low battery
- Single SD card slot for BlueChart g2 Vision cards and saving waypoints, routes and tracks to an SD card
- Backlit keypad for easy operation in low light conditions
|Min Operating Temperature:||5 F|
|Max Operating Temperature:||131 F|
|Trip Computer:||Sun/moon positions|
|Product Type:||GPS receiver|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.7 x 8.4 x 5.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.