Customers also viewed these products
Garmin 010-00766-00 GPSMap 441 Marine GPS Receiver
Consider these popular products
- $77.33 List price $119.99Save $42.66
- $14.00 List price $20.39Save $6.39
- $29.49 List price $34.99Save $5.50
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Garmin GPSMap 441 Marine GPS Receiver, 010-00766-00 is a compact chartplotter that features an ultra-bright 4" QVGA color display along with an improved high-speed digital design for increased map drawing and panning speeds. The Garmin GPSMap Marine is ready to go with an easy-to-use interface and a built-in, satellite-enhanced basemap preloaded with all U.S. coastal areas, including Alaska and Hawaii as well as detailed charts for the Bahamas. The Garmin GPSMap 441 Marine GPS Receiver, 010-00766-00 also accepts BlueChart g2 Vision cards for added features and functionality such as high-resolution satellite imagery, 3D views and Auto Guidance technology.
Garmin 010-00766-00 GPSMap 441 Marine GPS Receiver:
- Ultra-bright 4" diagonal QVGA display
- 240 x 320 pixels, more than 800 nits of brightness
- NMEA 2000 certified
- The Garmin Marine GPS is preloaded worldwide marine basemap
- Compatible with GXM 51 for XM satellite radio and XM WX satellite weather
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver
- High-speed processor for fast screen redraws and smooth panning
- Streamlined user interface makes it simple to select modes and features
- Single secure digital card slot for BlueChart g2 vision cards and saving waypoints, routes and tracks to a secure digital card
- Adding optional BlueChart g2 vision cards provide enhanced navigation features like auto guidance, satellite imagery, 3D mariner's eye view and 3D fish eye view
- Backlit keypad for easy operation in low light conditions
|Resolution:||240 x 320|
|Memory Card Type:||SD Memory Card|
|Features:||Sun/moon positions , Alarm, 2D / 3D map perspective, XM weather support , Tide Tab|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||010-00766-00|
|Accessories Included:||Protective cover, mounting bracket, power/data cable|
|Interface Type:||NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.70 x 8.40 x 5.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is a built in antenna.by CommunityAnswer5/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is internal on this device.by GarminProductExpert5/22/2014Written by a verified representative from GarminProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. This is good for lakes and U.S. coastal areas (Garmin 010-00766-00 GPSMap 441 Marine GPS Receiver)
- Model 441 is preloaded with coastal areas but not lakes. I think the Model 431 has the lakes but not coastal. I think you can purchase the lakes data for Model 441.by Mrt411/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?