About this item
Keep your clothes neat and fresh with the Storage Garment Bag. This attractive bag has two front mesh pockets to store accessories while offering a view of what is inside without having to open it. The long black zipper down its front provides easy access to your clothes. The Wheat Hanging Garment Bag allows your tailored clothes to stay fresh and dust and lint free, making them ready for use right out of the bag. This closet garment bag comes with a built-in metal ring for hanging. Its slim design allows it to fit in nearly any closet without taking up much space. This Zipper Garment Bag can easily be taken with you on the road so your attire is always fresh, clean and ready for use.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.0 x 22.0 x 54.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, easily two or three but keep in mind the problem with the bag not having a hole for the hanger. .by Ledocteurthomas2/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, about 2 wool coatsby love2shie3/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We haven't used them yet, but believe we should be able to get 3-4 dresses or 2-3 suits in each bag.by NYDogLover12/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had 4 dresses and had room for more.Very happy with the product.by BargainLady464/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 65 inclehes. Not good for a gown.by Ledocteurthomas6/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's about 54" long.by love2shie3/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The garment bag is approx. 54" long.by NYDogLover12/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say about 6 feet. My wedding dress fits in it if that is any indication.by IHeartRenji1/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is made of sturdy material. There is a mesh opening on top left that lets air in. Some people fear the dust will get in from the mesh opening. The bag will be hang in the closet, so I don't mind that opening.by love2shie3/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That is hard to answer. It is made of very nice material. My concern would be the medals. I'm not sure if they would poke through the material.by NYDogLover7/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say yes! It is quite sturdy. I used mine on a 1000 mile road trip and was taking it in and out of the car lots with no problems. It got a tiny bit dirty, but nothing I can't deal with. I was quite surprised at how well it was made for the price! I've paid much more for flimsy plastic ones that rip after the first use!by KrazyKrafter11/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?