Garland Zebra Polypropylene Area Rug
Customers also considered
- from $14.35
- from $32.99
- from $49.98
- from $22.88
- from $25.42
- $34.71 Was $44.00Save $9.29
- from $34.97
- from $17.99
- Reduced Price$9.97 Was $13.99Save $4.02
- from $27.27
- Rollback$6.93 Was $8.44Save $1.51
- Rollbackfrom $29.00
- from $66.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Brighten up any floor with this Garland Zebra Polypropylene Area Rug. Its funky pattern will add a stylish touch to your home, office, dorm room, rec room or any other space that needs a little flourish. This zebra rug has been specially treated to resist soil and stains, which means it will stay cleaner longer and requires only occasional vacuuming and spot cleaning.
Garland Zebra Polypropylene Area Rug:
- Unique area rug by Garland
- Soil and stain resistant
- Brightens up any room
- Perfect for dorm rooms, recreation rooms and more
- 100 percent polypropylene
- Easy to clean
- Vacuum regularly and spot treat
- This fun zebra rug is available in various sizes and colors
|Color:||White , Multicolor , Black|
|Rug Size:||4' x 6'|
|Size:||4' x 6'|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is this rug in a Solid color and cut-and-loop style as shown on the second picture or in two colors(with black zebra pattern)
- Solid color with light toned zebra hints. Can notice the patterns slightly , however contradicts the Animal theme we were seeking. Still pretty looking.by xclusiv3/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't bother with this rug bc it's awful! It's black and white but it's so busy that it will make u dizzy looking at it. Very cheap material and it looks ugly!! I bought two of them and returned them as soon as they arrived!by Luvzebra11/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby JaneenK12/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not really. until would lump when moved. Purchased rug adhesive and placed in corners and center, unit doesn't move now.by xclusiv3/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?