Garland Zebra Patterned Woven Olefin Area Rug
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Brighten any room with this Garland Zebra Area Rug. It features a cut pile and loop construction for the utmost in durability. This pink zebra rug is not only stylish, but it is also soil and stain resistant.
Garland Zebra Area Olefin Rug, Pink:
- Cut pile and loop construction
- Great for kids rooms, play rooms, dorms and bedrooms
- Olefin area rug
- Soil and stain resistant
- Easy to clean
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||72.0 x 48.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Could this rug be used outdoors on a covered porch that occasionally gets wind driven rain.
- I would not.by Missy6546/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not designed for outdoor use.by CommunityAnswer5/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, this run will not withstand those conditions. Rug doing well in a play room but has already shown ware beyond actual use. Do not use this rug out doors, it will not last longby Captainofthisship5/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Pat, no this rug doesn't have rubber backing but it does have a standard woven bottom, like most standard rugs. It slides unless you have heavy furniture on top of it. But carpet grips may work on this.by Aquarian13/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it doesby Jojo12189/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, I don't believe so. I have the olefin Garland pattern rug and it's just canvas/glue. Just add a rug pad to your order if you're worried about the floor getting scratched underneath, that will help.by SuperMommyYay8/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?