Similar items in stock
Garland Flower Power Rug
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Garland Flower Power Rug is a contemporary juvenile cut-and-loop decorating solution that is perfect for teen and young adult rooms. This fun area rug is made from durable, stain-resistant olefin. Add a touch of peace and love to your bedroom or dorm room with the Garland Flower Power Accent Rug.
Garland Flower Power Rug:
- Fun, groovy design
- Cut-and-loop texture
- Machine-tufted 100 percent olefin
- Durable and stain-resistant
- Easy to clean
Fabric Care Instructions: Spot clean with soap and water vacuum as needed
|Rug Size:||4' x 6'|
|Size:||4' x 6'|
|Material:||Polypropylene , OLEFIN|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CL-160A-4872-17|
|Primary Shelf ID:||418437|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||72.00 x 48.00 x 1.00 Inches|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is no gripping on the backby bookworm1322/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not. I wished it does though. It's bit scratchy , so I would recommend to buy non slip for it.by Dawn2341/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have it on a real hardwood floor and it moves minimal. It doesn't come with non-slip backing or gripping though.by readthisone111/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The backing is not rubber, but rough, it doesn't seem to slide. I'm thinking a carpet pad is a good idea if you have finshed hard wood underneath .by JohannaChristine12/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you have to buy the gripping pad, which I would suggestby Chris1california11/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, I have hardwood floors and it slips, nothing that a rug backing won't fixby sassysavyshopper11/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This rug has the same time of backing as the dorm rugs you see in the storeby flowerpower111/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It has gripping on the back...It sticks very wellby MilitaryChicka11/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it's NOT a non slip.by mwrightfamily11/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is non-slip.by mellsmom11/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?