About this item
The GB Gardner Bender GFI-3501 GFCI Outlet Tester is an informative device with a detailed readout to help you diagnose electrical issues. Its sequence of red and yellow lights are clearly labeled to help you on a variety of projects. This ground fault receptacle tester is made for easy, fast use. It's ideal for home repair, construction and improvement projects. The GB Gardner Bender GFI-3501 GFCI Outlet Tester tests for seven different conditions by overloading the circuit and tripping GFCI outlets between 6-9 mA.
GB Gardner Bender GFI-3501 GFCI Outlet Tester:
- Tests ground fault receptacles by overloading circuit and tripping GFCI
- Easy to use
- Tests for seven conditions
- Succession of yellow and red lights provides indications of circuit status or specifies wiring errors
- Tester trips GFCI between 6-9 mA
- Ground fault tester for home repair and improvement projects
- Helps you fix outlets to protect electronics
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.12|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.5 x 4.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.