Similar items in stock
Garanimals Baby Toddler Boy Cotton Tight Fit Pajamas, 2 Sets
Consider these popular products
- Clearancefrom $5.00
- Clearancefrom $6.67
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With the Garanimals Toddler Boy Pajamas, you can keep your boy extra comfortable. This set includes a long sleeve crew neck with a graphic on the front accompanied with pants that have a fun allover print. The bottoms are made with an elastic waistband for extra stretch. This item is machine washable. This Garanimals pajamas 2 sets are available in a variety of assorted colors and prints, such as Red Sports, Lemon Monster Truck, White Robot and Orange Dog.
Garanimals Baby Toddler Boy Cotton Tight Fit Pajamas, 2 Sets:
- 100% cotton Garanimals toddler boy pajamas
- Long sleeve
- Crewneck boy cotton pajamas
- Various graphic on front
- Pants: elastic waistband with allover print
- Choose from assorted colors and prints
- Machine wash cold
- Available in blue monkey blue dino, white robot orange dog, blue racecars apple game over, red sports lemon monster truck
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Machine wash cold inside out gentle cycle with like colors, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, Tumble dry low, remove promptly, iron on lowest setting as needed. Iron on reverse.|
|Fabric Content:||100% Cotton|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.0 x 13.0 x 4.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- These pj's are good for summer and winter .by WalmartBuys111/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We use them on cool summer nights when the windows are open and during the fall with the windows closed (inside/outside temp = 65oF).by Mom2arambunctiousboy10/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They can be for both, they are warm and comfy. In the Air-condition can be worn, and also in the winter, with your heat on. Great Value, and good Quality, :)by Zarifa10/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These alone are no good for winter. They are just one layer of cotton.by Mamulik9/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are long sleeve but not thick, I would say for cool summer nights or mild autumn nights.by NineFourEight9/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They have long sleeves and pants so I wouldn't use them for summer. I live in NY so we'll be using them for fall, winter and into Spring.by csquirrel8/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- these pajamas aren't too thick, my children wear them during summer nites, keep them warm enough at nite so they don't need a blanket.by sbt768/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Both depending on where you live. They are cotton and can easily be paired with a onesie for warmth or just a onesie and the bottoms for warmer temps!by FavoriteGrammy8/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- summerby jcoviedo8/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The weight will be approximately 2.20 kg.by CommunityAnswer11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On the website it's 4.85lbs so approx 2.2kg. I'm assuming that weight also includes the shipping material.by Mom2arambunctiousboy10/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?