Consider these popular products
Garanimals Baby Girls' 2-Piece 2fer Tee and Jegging Set
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Garanimals baby girls' 2-piece 2fer tee and jegging set is a perfect outfit for your little lady. It includes a short sleeve tee with adorable graphics and a pair of pull on pants in a matching color.
Garanimals Baby Girls' 2-Piece 2fer Tee and Jegging Set:
- Set: cotton blend
- Crew neck
- Short sleeves
- Gathered details on shoulders
- Graphic/glitter print on front
- Knotted ties on center front
- Elastic waistband
- Faux front pockets
- 2 back pockets
- Machine wash cold
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Machine Wash Cold, with like colors. Use only Non-Chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble Dry Low. Iron on Reverse. Do not iron on print/motif.|
|Fabric Content:||60% Cotton 40% Polyester , 68% Cotton 27% Polyester 5% Spandex|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.43|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 24 monthsby Sunshine11635/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 24 months is probably closer fit wise, except in the bottom area. Generally, the "month" designated clothes have extra room for a diaper and the "T" designated clothes don't. 24 month clothes might be slightly shorter than 2T because the range tends to end on whatever month they're telling you (for example 12 month clothes are actually 9-12 months, NOT 12-18 months).by KittenKat833/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3 toddlerby shashandor3/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?