About this item
The Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper Air Rifle is the is ideal airgun for small game hunting, target shooting and pest control. With IGT, the Gamo Whisper Air Rifle offers a pneumatic gas cylinder instead of conventional spring technology. This Gamo air rifle is .177 caliber.
Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper Air Rifle:
- 3-9 x 40 scope
- .177 caliber
- All weather
- Durability meets maximum performance
- Synthetic stock
- Match-grade fluted barrel
- Shoots up to 1,300 feet per second
- Perfect for small game hunting, target shooting and pest control
- Features IGT
- Inert gas technology allows shooting pellet ammunition by use of a pneumatic gas cylinder instead of conventional spring technology
DISCLAIMER: You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. The sale or shipment of this product to residents of California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Puerto Rico and Canada is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||49.0 x 6.0 x 3.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It depends on the type of pellet you put in it. Some pellets say they're a quiet pellet, and other pellets sound like a 22 when you shoot them. Hope this helps...by Shopinit5/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no actually. I cant say anything negativeabout the noise I was very impressed with how quiet it was.by patternless4/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it is a springer so you do hear the spring on release. with pellets that come with it. Will crack like a 22 rim fire 1250 fpsby sprayer12/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- no not at allby zada19/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- .177 cal-The first two shots sound like a wip crack across the field cuz of the break in the sound barrier, but after the oil in the barrel is dried out it is super quiet. All you hear is a click an it sounds firm, unlike a spring. I actually like to put a lil drop off oil behind the pellet cuz it hits the target allot harder it seems. I recommend this rifle, it's nice.by Vetis3/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it's not very loud. It's my grandson's gun and that's why he wanted it because it wasn't too loud.by bc683/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Answer... depends. If you use lead, it is very quiet. If you use alloy/PBA, it's about as loud as a .22LR. The difference is whether the round breaks the sound barrier which is about 1100-1130fps depending on elevation and temp. Shooting lead, your pellet is moving at about 950fps. Gamo claims their alloy increases speed by 20%. So an alloy pellet (+20%) out of a rifle rated at 1300fps #max) at muzzle equals a loud bang.by OGAlex4/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?