About this item
The Atlantic Gamekeeper Four-Tier Gaming Tower is an excellent storage area for your gaming consoles. This steel wire rack is coated with a semi-gloss silver paint that provides a modern look to any room. This game console tower can accommodate three different gaming consoles, saving valuable space in your room. You can hang joysticks and remote controls from the hooks provided with this steel wire rack. The upper and lower racks offer ample space for gaming CDs and DVDs. Pull-out drawers allow you to increase storage capacity. The locking casters provide for easy movement and flexibility.
Atlantic Gamekeeper 4 Tier Gaming Tower
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||11.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.0 x 15.5 x 30.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, I would not put any tv big or small on this stand.by djmikeymike0110/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would'nt if it was my TVby An anonymous customer1/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not recommend it. The shelves are wire-frame held together by the corners. the more weight in the middle of the shelve the more likely it will fail.by An anonymous customer5/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so since it didn't even hold my X-box 360.by AwesomElf9/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not built to hold a TV, and I certainly would not recommend it.by blueblazingstar7/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Doesanyoneknow where I can buy the exstension for this product ,I remember the directions showed additional sides you could add ?
- Hi, The unit can be expanded. The instructions show the expansion up, or to the sides by adding additional units. The instructions can be found on atlantic-inc.com. And in the Support tab will be the link to the instruction page. choose the instructions for 45506019 and look on page 10 and 11 in the manual. Thank you, Markby AtlanticInc7/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The extensions can be made using additional gamekeepers that you add to your original gamekeeper in modules by using the legs on the original unit as the secondary legs on the shelves from additional gamekeepers.by An anonymous customer3/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can try game stop,game crazy,or any game place.by WALMARTADDiCT0001208/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 24 or moreby An anonymous customer1/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, The whole unit will hold up to 70 Games or DVDs. That is the whole unit total. Thank you, Markby AtlanticInc7/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should be able to hold at least 24 games on the bottom. I have my favorite 12 or so down there now and still have the back half empty.by Hollywoodsilk084/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?