Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With over 15 million books sold worldwide and a hit television adaptation that was the winner of two primetime Emmy awards, the A Song of Ice and Fire series is one of the most popular fantasy franchises of all time. Now, fans will have a chance to not simply read or watch the series, but to take an active role in the new riveting drama as it unfolds. In this 30-plus hour action RPG, players will enter the gritty and medieval fantasy world of Westeros. As one of two original characters with disparate motivations, both former soldiers of Robert's Rebellion, players will forge alliances and wage battles as they play a pivotal role in the ongoing war for power of the Seven Kingdoms.
- A grand Action/RPG offering an original story based on the best-selling novels A Song of Ice and Fire of G.R.R. Martin.
- Great graphics thanks to the powerful Unreal Engine 3.
- Visit familiar places and meet well-known characters faithfully reproduced from the TV series.
- Play as 2 charismatic characters, with their own background and skills.
- Progress the way you choose: get involved into epic fights, or try to solve explosive situations through dialogue!
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Strong Language, Sexual Content, and Intense Violence
|Video Game Platform:||PlayStation 3|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GT-00146-0|
|Genre:||Strategy & Role-Playing|
|Publisher:||Atlus Co. Ltd.|
|Required Peripherals:||Controller (Rumble)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.50 x 0.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.