About this item
The Gama Sonic GS-16LD Light My Shed III solar shed light with 48 LEDs offers a simple, easy way to provide light in your shed, greenhouse, boat house, or garage. No electrical wiring is required, and it installs on all types of building materials: metal, wood, or plastic. Just secure the solar panel on the outside of the building where light is needed, hang the LED light inside, connect the two with the included 10-foot cord, and then let the sun do the rest. The monocrystalline silicon solar panel measures 9 inches wide, 5.5 inches high, and just under an inch thick; it sits on a telescoping post and can be positioned for maximum sun exposure. When sunlight hits the panel, it charges the Light my Shed IIIs internal NiMH battery pack. On a full solar charge, the light fixtures 48 LEDs will shine for an hour at a brightness of 400 lumens. Set the unit to use just 24 of the LEDs to achieve longer light duration. With proper setup for optimal sun exposure, a sunny day without cloud cover should be sufficient to provide a full recharge when the battery is run down. Recharging speed will vary based on weather conditions, but no charging will occur if direct sun does not shine on the solar panel. Do not locate the panel in a shaded area. Beyond its high brightness, the Light My Shed III includes a built-in nightlight that makes it easy to find the units on/off drawstring in the dark. At Gama Sonic, our goal is to build the worlds best solar lights. For any product questions or unexpected issues with your Gama Sonic product, Gama Sonic support at our Atlanta headquarters is here to help.
- Solar light fixture with 48 bright-white LEDs provides optimal brightness in sheds, workshops, garages, and other small structures
- No electrical wiring necessary--just hang the solar panel, connect the light, and let the sun provide the power
- Use either 24 LEDs for 2 hours of continuous light at 200 lumens or all 48 LEDs for 1 hour at full 400-lumen brightness on a full solar charge of the NiMH battery pack
- Plastic-laminated monocrystalline silicon solar panel can be positioned up to 10 feet away from the light fixture for optimal sun exposure
- Built-in nightlight makes it easy in the dark to find the drawstring to turn on the unit
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.0 x 9.0 x 9.0|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.