Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 16 fl oz
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.5 x 8.0 x 6.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I use it to remove my make up with warm waterby LJJohn2/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product removed minimal makeup from my face a good deal of foundation was left behind. I ended up not liking this soap at all and it actually irritated my skin. What i found that i like more is say yes to cucumber wipes which are great even for removing the most pesky makeup and they smell soooo nice. And for cleaning my face i use CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser also sold by walmart with some old fashioned ponds facial lotion which i love and lasts like forever. Hope that helps :)by LiliLongfall2/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It did not remove my makeup.I had to scrub it off. Very unpleasant! Funny, my dermatologist recommended this back in the late 70's I use Retin-A. I think it was meant more as a gentle cleanser? It still does not work for me-slightly oily for life I guess! Thanks!by Fraurisa7/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter says it is great for removing eye make-up....she doesn't have to use a separate eye make-up removerby Armymom03252/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it will i am a heavy mascara and eyeline user and this removes it easily the best part is that its not soap based so it wont sting your eyes but dont go rubbing it into your eyes too much either! what i do is i apply a dime sized amount onto a cotton pad and remove my makeup on a dry face then i rinse the excess of, but you can also apply on a wet face and do the same also it lightly tightens your skin and renews under eye circles and puffiness over time and clears up your skin and also great for blackheads!by yellowbarbie2/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser can be all over the body and can be used without water. Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser is to be applied to wet skin and must be rinsed with water after application to the skin. As a caretaker for my wife, this difference in the two products has caused me a problem in the past where I didn't read the directions carefully. Be forewarned if you need a waterless solution.by caregiver3/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, my dermatologist states I should use it instead of reg. soapby LJJohn2/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use on both. This product doesn't dry out your skin. Very safe.by CiaoBellaG2/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Ranya, This is only for face but there's a Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar you could use as a body wash. Hope I helped. :)by ChasingBliss2/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No Just gentle cleanserby LJJohn2/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Sis, I personally wouldn't use this as hand sanitizer.by ChasingBliss6/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- that all i would use it for is hand cleanser- ised it on my face it made me breakout-and my skin felt dry-it is not real moisturer-i would use a moisturizer after u use it-but as far as my face went i would never use this again-hope that helpsby gia402/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$12.14Was
$23.14You save $11.00
$4.99You save 32%