About this item
Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber.
Gain HEC Ultra Original Powder Detergent 150 Loads, 172 oz:
- Great scents in powder detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you
- Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks!
- Get the Matching Scent in Gain Liquid Fabric Softener or Gain Dryer Sheets!
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||11.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.6 x 6.42 x 9.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. This has a unique and pleasant scent. Febreze offers an air freshener spray in the "Gain Original" scent because of its popularity. If you are unsure you will like the scent, I suggest you try a can of the spray before purchasing the detergent. Just spray some in the air at your local store. For MANY years, I used a different detergent until my sister turned me on to Gain Original. LOVE LOVE LOVE.by Going2Walmart4Fun11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, Maude. Yes. Gain detergents have fragrance. You may want to try Tide Free & Gentle. Hope this helps! Kimby TheGainTeam6/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- very fresh scentby lsuzanne6/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, Gain keeps clothes smelling fresh a long time.by Talk73/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?