About this item
This GP Percussion 3-Piece Complete Junior Drum Set will help your child learn how to play drums. it has been constructed on a smaller scale than any typical drum sets, allowing your child to learn better. The 3-piece junior drum set is perfect for helping young students develop the coordination between hands and feet that is necessary to play drums. It is a wine red junior drum set that will attract the eye with its classic good looks. The junior drum set with cymbals comes with everything our young drummer will require to start his practice such as stands, cymbals, and drumsticks. With a hi-hat for added fun, this set makes a great gift for kids who love music. The GP Percussion 3-Piece Complete Junior Drum Set also features a junior drummer's throne for him to sit in style and beat the drums.
GP Percussion GP50WR Complete Junior Drum Set:
- The 3-piece junior drum set includes stands, cymbals, throne and drumsticks
- Black ported drum head on 16" x 11" bass drum (6-lug)
- 10" x 6" tom-tom (5-lug) with holder
- 10" x 5" snare (5-lug) with stand
- The GP Percussion junior drum set has a 10" cymbal with holder
- Junior Hi-Hat Cymbal with stand
- Bass drum pedal
- Junior Drummer's Throne
- Drum key
- Drum sticks included with the GP Percussion junior drum set
- Assembly required
- Overall dimensions: 36" long x 36" wide x 36" high
- Weight: 34 lbs.
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||10 Years|
|Product Dimensions L X W X H:||36 in x 36 in x 36 in|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||37.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||36.0 x 36.0 x 36.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is only one tool and it is included in the box. Took about 1.5 hours to put together.by ATLien51311/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No tools required.by Chimayoso1/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No tools were needed. But my husband said since there were no directions and he is a novice at drums, it took him about two hours to put together...had he been a drummer, probably 15 minutes to put together.by Roswalien12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is only one tool needed and it is provided with the drum set.by justamomtoo8/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Everything comes with the set to assemble it. You may want to have someone tune it for you though considering you have to put the heads on the shells also.by ygfgf76fik12/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are real drums with real heads.by Chimayoso11/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are plastic. Can't expect a lot at this price. Still a great deal for the $$ and easily up-gradable.by ygfgf76fik12/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- real drum heads.by dlhj1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just the color, it is ridiculous. I believe this is due to popularity.by ygfgf76fik12/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The only difference is the color.by memaw2412/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?