GOgroove BassPULSE Glowing Blue LED Computer Speaker Sound System - Works with Dell , ASUS , Lenovo , Apple , Alienware and More Desktops , Laptops , Gaming Towers and Steam Consoles
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
GOgroove BassPULSE 2.1 Channel Speaker System is the right pick for your ears. With 20W RMS power and 40W peak power, this speaker setup will give you plenty of BASS for your buck.
Pulse. Music. Enjoy.
- Premium 2.1 channel speaker system with full-range satellite speakers & side-firing subwoofer for powerful, clear audio
- Comes with front-loaded volume control and bass equalizer for fine-tuning your audio, as well as a pulse control which allows you to turn the LED accents in the speakers on and off
- EASY Setup - Works with your PC, Laptop , Macbook , MP3 Players , iPod , Tablets, Home Theater and other devices with standard 3.5mm AUX audio output (headphone jack)
- Bold, modern design with translucent acrylic molding and electric blue LED accents
- When the bass equalizer is turned up past 80%, the glowing lights will begin to pulse to the beat of the bass
- Guaranteed Quality - Includes 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty!
The GOgroove BassPULSE is universally compatible with any and all devices housing a 3.5mm AUX port. Use with desktops , laptops , tablets , MP3 players , smartphones , home-theater and more!
Desktops & Laptops: Dell Inspiron , Optiplex / ASUS Chromebox , Transformer Book , VivoPC , Chromebook / Lenovo IdeaCentre , ThinkServer , ThinkPad Edge / HP Pavilion / Acer Chromebook , Aspire / Apple Mac Mini , iMac , MacBook Pro , MacBook Air / Samsung Chromebook / Toshiba Satellite / Alienware
Gaming Towers: CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra / NZXT Phantom , Guardian / AZZA Solano , XT 1 / Rosewill Black , Blackhawk
Tablets: Apple iPad Air , mini , Retina Display / Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 , 3 , S / Google Nexus 7 / Microsoft Surface / Dell Venue / ASUS Transformer Book , MeMo Pad
Smartphones: Samsung Galaxy S5 , Note 4 / LG G3 , G Stylus , G2 / HTC One M8 , E8 / Apple iPhone 6 , 6 Plus , 5S , 5C / Nokia Lumia 1520 , 830 / Motorola X , G , E , Droid Turbo / Sony Xperia Z3
|Product Type:||Speaker system - for PC - 2.1-channel|
|Dimensions (wxdxh) / Weight Details:||2.4 in x 3.4 in x 7.4 in Subwoofer : 4.3 in x 9.1 in x 9.4 in|
|System Components:||2 speakers, subwoofer|
|Additional Features:||Blue LED illumination|
|Power Device:||Power supply - internal|
|Voltage Required:||AC 120 V|
|Connector Type:||Audio line-in ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm )|
|Speakers Included:||2 - 4 Watt - wired 1 x subwoofer - 9 Watt - wired|
|Driver Details:||1 x full-range driver|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||14.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.1 x 10.7 x 16.3|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My guess - probably not, for 2 reasons: 1) Doesn't have a remote to adjust volume, and; 2) Our TVs don't have a small pin input jack such as is found on laptops, etc.by BigErnWho3/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Again,any cable that converts to a standard heaphone or aux plug end will be able to be used,say one end was an odd sized for your device,as long as the other end going to the speakers is a standard headphone style jack you are all good. As well as the bass and volume controls on the speakers,you can also independently control the sound settings and volume levels on your tv,gameboy,psp,mp3 player,or whatever has an audio out. And the speakers are awesome for the price! Loud and never sounds like they cant handle the bass,very strong sub!by johnnylaw2111/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as your tv has a place to hook up headphones they should work.by Coco281011/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a input (mini headphone jack) on back and they are powered speakers so I see no reason that you couldn't as long as your tv has an audio output jack of some type and you use the right cord to connect the two devices.by ComputerExpertGuy11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you def can hook these baby's up to your tv Giving you have a jack for it on your tv, which most flat screens now a days have..I have 3 diff computer speakers systems, which 2 of them are hooked to two diff tv's of mine. You can the same sound quality of a normal priced surround made for TVs as you would for a good set of computer speakers and SPEND less money. I have a 5.1 surround sound computer speakers to my large tv and it bangs when I'm watching my movies and all for 60 bucks when your avg surround sound is a few hundred bucks , and this set will def do the job with good sound and base.by TheTech0111/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- only if your tv has a 2.5mm output, which would probably mute your tv's speakers when you connected to it. Even then, you would still have to control the volume from this unit itself. I would not reccomend it.by An anonymous customer11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Possibly, but you would have to hook them up through the headphone jack of the TV - assuming you have one. If you have an RCA audio out on the back of your TV you *could* cut the 1/8" stereo plug off and use RCA plugs instead, but that would void your warranty & make them unreturnable. Still, it can be done with relative ease.by CoreyJ3/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes if your tv has a head phone jack which most lcd and led tvs doby mtk692311/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby 010000010101001101010011010/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they work fine on a lg optima!by sandysu10/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yep, it hooks up for almost everything. i love itby missdydon10/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It uses a standard headphone plug interface,any cable from your device that converts to a standard headphone plug at one end will work with these kick butt speakers.by johnnylaw2111/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The speakers should hook up with your phone through the headphone jack, I haven't tried but they should work.by Coco28109/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it has an input (mini headphone jack) on the back and they are powered speakers so I see no reason why you can't as long as you have the right cord to connect.by ComputerExpertGuy6/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can..if the jack isn't the correct size for your phone, all you would need is to buy an adapter that fits your phone which they sell at best buy or maybe even Walmart if they carry themby TheTech0110/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it can mines plugged into a surge protecter right now it has all its power.by tyler45511/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby 010000010101001101010011011/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- umm,yes,of course,any electronics made in like the past 20 years can be plugged into a surge protector. you are good to go,but the risk of damage to the speakers for the price is really not worth it if you need the spot on your protector for say a laptop,or mabye an xbox or tv.by johnnylaw2111/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can be plug into a surge protectorby Tut2411/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby sandysu11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?