About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Allow visibility in areas where you are not physically present with the GE Wireless Color Camera and Monitor. This practical device can be used for home and small business protection, baby monitoring, as a nanny cam, theft detection and prevention and night vision. This wireless color security camera is also useful for caregiver assistance, doorway monitoring, pet supervision and a host of other surveillance and monitoring purposes. The screen displays the temperature and alerts.
GE Wireless Color Camera and Monitor:
- Use for home/small business protection, baby monitoring, nanny cam, theft detection and prevention and other surveillance and monitoring activities
- GE wireless security camera picks up on motion and sound
- Includes a 3-1/2" color LCD monitor/DVR receiver with charging stand
- USB software, quickstart video guide and owner's manual
- Monitor displays temperature and alerts
- Transmits color video and sound up to 450'
- Discreet and portable design
- Night vision
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.6 x 10.1 x 10.08|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. will this communicate with my computer wireless or does it have o be connected using ubs
- USB onlyby IAmTHELeprechaun10/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to connect via the USBby blugirl729/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, yes. The monitor needs to be connected to the computer to make the camera work as a wireless webcam. One unique feature about the software is that it gives you the ability to record multiple cameras simultaneously (thanks to the extra processing power from the computer). You also get recordings with higher video resolution (640 x 480 instead of 320 x 240).by JascoProducts11/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (18) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. The monitor is a rechargable unit, is it possible to replace the battery when it dies in the future?
- Sealed unit, So my guess toss it in the trash or leave it plugged inby IAmTHELeprechaun10/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the owner's manual, the battery is designed to last for the life of the unit. It cannot be replaced.by blugirl728/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby IAmTHELeprechaun7/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- you can always turn volume down on the lcd display.by Aztheroth10/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?