About this item
GE Silicone II Window and Door 100 percent silicone is a 30-minute rain-ready and weatherproof caulk, which also provides mold-free product protection for windows, doors, attics and basements. Even if rain is likely, this caulk can be used because it can be exposed to rain in as little as 30 minutes and the caulk can be applied to wet or dry surfaces. Once cured, Silicone II Window and Door is sun- and freeze-proof, so it will not shrink, crack, break down or wash away even when exposed to harsh weather such as extreme heat or freezing temperatures.
GE Silicone II Window and Door White Caulk Squeeze Tube:
- 100 percent silicone
- 30-minute rain-ready and weatherproof caulk
- Provides mold-free product protection
- For windows, doors, attics and basements
- Can be applied to wet or dry surfaces
- Once cured is sun- and freeze-proof
- Will not shrink, crack, break down or wash away even when exposed to harsh weather such as extreme heat or freezing temperatures
- Permanently waterproof and flexible
- For a long-lasting seal choose 100 percent silicone, not acrylic caulk
- Typical uses include around windows, doors, siding, trim, moulding, baseboards, vents, around wires/pipes and other attic/basement applications
- Adheres to most wood, metal, vinyl siding, masonry, brick, concrete, drywall, plaster, glass and plastic
|Model No.:||GE5010 12C|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.0 x 2.0 x 11.5|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.