GE Energy Smart Three-Way Compact Fluorescent light bulb
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
GE Energy Smart Three-Way light bulbs save energy, save money, last longer and provide the same quality of light as conventional soft white incandescent bulbs and are ENERGY STAR qualified. These light bulbs use compact fluorescent technology (CFL).
- Lasts up to 10 times longer than incandescent bulbs
- The CFL 3-Way bulb is the equivalent of a 50/100/150 watt standard incandescent 3-Way.
- Uses 75% less energy, saving money on energy bills
- Same quality of light as Soft White bulbs
- Stays cooler
- Goes on instantly and is flicker-free
|Recommended Use:||Indoor Household|
|Light Bulb Type:|| |
|Manufacturer Part Number:||97729|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.44 x 2.56 x 7.62 IN|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I don't believe so!by GloeyGloey11/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should, I used to use the fluorescent lighting to grow plants for projects, this is a fluorescent bulb. I don't know the UV output though.by im10er8/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 480/1750/1000 lumensby BuckeyeBoy3/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Love the output...equivalent to 50/100/150 lumens.by GloeyGloey2/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Using regular CFLs with a dimmer can shorten bulb life and will void the warranty of certain manufacturers. You should really use ones that are specifically labeled for dimming.by rtrack4/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The government put out a website which shows you the usages for the CFLs. I noticed they had done that you can use them with a dimmer. Check it out: http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=cfls.pr_cflsby kansascitykid4/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?