GE Energy SmartTM
light bulbs save energy, save money, last longer and provide the same quality of light as conventional Soft White incandescent bulbs and are ENERGY STAR® qualified. These light bulbs use compact fluorescent technology (CFL).
GE Energy SmartTM Daylight CFL Light Bulb: 26 Watt (100W Equivalent):
Key benefits, compared to standard incandescent light bulbs:
- How much will this bulb save me in energy costs?
Each bulb will save $59 in energy costs over the life of the bulb, based on $0.10 per kWh.
- What is the cost per bulb?
$3.22 per bulb.
- How long will one bulb last?
One 26 watt Energy SmartTM light bulb is rated for 8,000 hours -- as long as ten 100 Watt conventional Soft White incandescent bulbs.
Each bulb is guaranteed to last 8,000 hours or 5 years based on average consumer use of 4 hours per day at 120V.
- How much energy does each bulb use?
Each bulb uses 26 watts and produces as much light as a conventional 100 watt bulb. This will reduce energy use by more than 70%.
- How big is one bulb; will it fit in my existing fixtures?
Each bulb is approximately 7.75 inches tall and 2.5 inches wide. It can be used with most household light coverings.
- Lasts up to 10 times longer
- Uses 75% less energy, saving money on energy bills
- Same quality of light as Soft White bulbs
- Stays cooler
- Goes on instantly, flicker-free