GE Bottle Lamp Kit
Customers also considered
- Clearance$9.11 List price $10.62Save $1.51
- Clearance$10.28 List price $12.01Save $1.73
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Turn a unique or memorable bottle into a lamp with this GE Bottle Lamp Kit. Let your creativity flow and turn a simple bottle into a usable keepsake.
GE Bottle Lamp Kit:
- 8' white cord and fittings
- Push-through socket
- Bottle adapters
- UL Listed
- Model# 50961
|Color:||Bronze , White|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||50961|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.85 x 5.80 x 7.19 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Buy a lamp shade that slides onto the bulb. The shade is held in place by a springy wire thing that is part of the shade. It gently pinches the bulb. You'll probably be using a 25 watt tapered bulb on your bottle lamp, the same type that you'd use in a ceiling fan. Just slide the shade onto it.by Flint11412/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are three common types of lamp shades. 1) side spring clamps -they just slip right over a standard bulb. 2) shades with a small circular hole in the top that sits on a post and is secured with a lamp shade Finial 3) the one that this kit requires is one with a large circular ring on the bottom of the shade which rests over the bulb socket first, then you place the bulb in.by Sing196512/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need a harp and a harp bottom (you can see a pic of it on this blog: http://www.thequeencitystyle.com/2012/04/smashing-rack-of-lamps.html). you can get them at lowes or home depot. i hear target sells them too.by kim9126212/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is an electrical insulatorby Flint114112/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the cardboard sleeve stays on. This insulates between the wire screws and the metal sleeve.by Sing196512/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by kim912621/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$21.84 List price $26.21Save $4.37
- from $82.34
- from $3.08
- Rollbackfrom $17.00
- from $3.65
- Reduced Price$253.80
- from $17.55