GE 98817 CAT-5E Ethernet Cable, 50'
Customers also considered
- from $10.99
- from $11.27
- $5.99 Was $7.99Save $2.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Complete your Internet connection at home, in your office or even at your business with the GE 98817 CAT-5E Ethernet Cable, 50'. This long Ethernet cable will help you to connect any of your home or office network devices up to 1000Mbps. Gold-plated contacts allow for clean, high-speed data transmission. It's 50-feet long, making it easy for you to connect through a large room or area. You can connect it directly into your device and also to your modem to increase your Internet connection and speed. One end will connect into your computer or device and the other will connect into your modem. The GE 98817 CAT-5E Ethernet Cable, 50'. Other Ethernet cable options are available separately on Walmart.com.
GE 98817 CAT-5E Ethernet Cable, 50':
- Long Ethernet cable connects with home or office network devices
- Supports networks up to 1000Mbps (1Gbps)
- Gold-plated contacts for clean, high-speed data transmission
- RJ45M to RJ45M
- Connect it directly to your computer or device and also to your modem to increase your Internet connection and speed
- Ethernet cables cable length: 50'
- One end will connect into your computer or device and the other will connect into your modem
- Other Ethernet cable options are available separately on Walmart.com
- GE 98817 CAT-5E Ethernet Cable, 50' model#: 98817
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.83 x 5.92 x 2.01|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- That is exactly what I was using it for and the process could not have been easier. Turn off the computer and modem (I am not sure even that was necessary but I did it, plug the cable into each and you are good to go.by irishbornm1/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $14.83 Was $16.01Save $1.18
- $17.63 Was $19.03Save $1.40
- $10.66 List price $14.53Save $3.87
- Clearance$14.50 Was $16.99Save $2.49