About this item
Make telephone calls clearer and crisper with the GE 76249 DSL phone line filter. This DSL line filter stops interference from within the DSL band for greater signal strength. This phone noise filter provides clear telephone service for a better calling experience. The GE 76249 DSL phone line filter can improve the sound quality of your phone conversations.
GE 76249 DSL Phone Line Filter:
- Shields phone lines from digital noise and interference
- Provides clear telephone service without interrupting DSL service
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.05 x 4.95 x 0.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- According to Quest, you have three problem areas. If you have DSL, you need a filter on the DSL line that plugs into the jack AND you'll need a filter on the phones that plug into jacks. Your phone line coming into the house may have a problem and lastly, the phone itself may be defective.by masterjeweler4/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not have static but I hear a radio station . the filter did not work for me.by arilib4/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Only if the problem is a defective filter; otherwise, it is probably a phone line problem and you will need to have the phone company check your line.by monainmissouri4/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes absolutelyby grandmashandywork4/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was experiencing static on one phone line. Once I connected a DSL filter to every connection to the phone number, the static stopped immediately.by LoveSlimFast4/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to Quest, any phone that plugs into a wall jack needs a filter.by masterjeweler5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (2)Was this answer helpful?