Similar items in stock
GE 30522EE2 DECT 6.0 Dual Handset Answering System with Caller ID
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The GE 30522EE2 DECT 6.0 Dual Handset Digital Answering System is a feature-rich, expandable cordless telephone with Caller ID/Call Waiting and a digital answering system. This system includes an industry-leading 20 minutes of recording time, a 100-number phonebook, a push-to-talk instant intercom, a handset speakerphone and expandability to five cordless handsets. Designed to make your life easier, the GE DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone Telephone Answering System with Caller ID allows you to place handsets in the rooms where you're most likely to need them, enjoy a handy intercom, quickly find the numbers you want and take messages when you're away or busy.
GE 30522EE2 DECT 6.0 Dual Handset Answering System with Caller ID:
- Caller ID/Call Waiting
- Digital answering system
- 20 minutes of recording
- 100 phone number phonebook
- Push to talk intercom
- Handset speakerphone
- Comes with dual handsets
- Expandable up to 5 cordless handsets
|Battery Size:||2 x battery - AAA type|
|Mount Type:||Wall-mountable, table-top|
|Capacity:||100 names & numbers , 50 names & numbers|
|Standby Time:||Up to 168 h|
|Has Bluetooth:||Phonebook transfer|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||30522EE2|
|Accessories Included:||Power adapter, phone charging stand , Phone line cable|
|Talk Time:||Up to 480 min|
|Features:||Yes , 3-way , Pulse-to-tone button, speakerphone button, flash button, pause button , Call timer, built-in clock, alarm, time/day stamp , Key lock, tone control, push-to-talk mode, Eco Mode|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.74 x 8.60 x 7.09 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Most all phones have this feature & or turn the volume down would of course be there!by MaMitchell9/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can silence these phones thats why I ordered mine I have had GE phones in the past and they all had the Do Not Disturb function on them. When you put them on DND mode you wont hear them and you will not hear the answering machine either however it will answer and take the messages. I use mine all the time so I can sleep in later on weekends. They also have a call blocking mode you can block or unblock any number and you wont hear it ring or see it on caller ID unless you unblock it. There are a ton of nice features on these phones I love mine....by Nicholas4407/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it's mountable,mounts are included.by Rahat7/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes these can be wall mounted the phone comes with a plastic wall mounting bracket that you attach to the wall and put the base phone onto it .by Nicholas4407/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has call block, but you have to enter the number manually! It's not automatic or a push a button like on some other phones.by motor440sixpack7/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I will answering my own question, I ordered the phone, it has a female announcing the answering machine. It shows to have call block in book, I have not got that far, yet, but will leave a review in a few days. I know its very hard to set the time etc. The phone is pricey & feels like hard plastic. Which is most likely is. I do not know that much about it, but will on my review. I want to find out if it announces the number when calls come in, my at&t I just purchased does, but I hate the orange buttons, on it. but it is NOt that complicated to figure out. This one has blue, so I put it in my bedroom & you can mute it, has DND for do not disturb, it has a lot of different ring tones. I a sure I will get it all figured out, easy hook-up & lots of features. I am sure I will like it once I can learn the phones selections. That's sad, when you have to order the phone to answer your own questions, but that's what happened, so thanks to myself, I know ,now! What the book says, I just have to check it out, watch for my review for the rest! Thanks to myself, this is probably the first one of these LOL One more thing, I ordered it Oct 31st & got it Nov.2 Fed-Ex very fast, Thanks you Wal-Mart!by MaMitchell7/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$13.75 List price $23.85Save $10.10
- $14.52 List price $19.74Save $5.22
- Reduced Price$79.17 List price $121.99Save $42.82
- Reduced Price$100.31 List price $143.76Save $43.45