About this item
The GE 24927 8-Device IR Universal Remote Control one of the easiest to use remote controls available today. Juggling multiple remote controls is a thing of the past! The GE 24927 Universal Remote controls up to eight devices, including the most popular brands of TV, VCR, DVD, satellite, cable and audio equipment. Most GE, RCA and ProScan TVs, VCRs, DBS Systems, DVD Players and Audio/Video Receivers will not require programming. A built-in sleep function will turn off your TV automatically after you programs the time interval from one to 99 minutes. This remote is easy to use and easy to program. It gives you total control at the touch of your fingertips.
GE 24927 8-Device IR Universal Remote Control:
- This TV universal remote control controls up to 8 devices, including TV, Blu-ray, DVD, VCR, DVR, cable, satellite, digital converter box, streaming boxes and other devices
- Works with all major brands
- Comprehensive code library
- The GE remote control has advanced DVR functionality
- Master volume feature
- Use with combo devices
- Dot button to access sub-channels
- Favorite button stores up to 10 favorite channels for quick access
- Full menu functions
- Colored ABCD buttons for menu navigation in DVRs and set-top boxes
- The GE remote control features easy setup
- Quick code search for easy setup
- Code saver allows up to 10 minutes to change the batteries in the remote without losing codes
- Ergonomic design
- Battery saver will automatically turn off the remote if the buttons are depressed more than 8 seconds
- Requires 2 AAA batteries
- Color: black GE 24927 8-Device IR Universal Remote Control
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.37|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.26 x 4.69 x 1.6|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.