GE 10,000 BTU Electronic Window Air Conditioner, Cool White
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep out of the heat with the GE 10,000 BTU electronic window air conditioner. It features a remote control, a 24-hour on and off timer and three cooling and fan speeds. This window air conditioner also offers an outdoor vent and EZ Mount installation. Easy to use and helps you stay cool.
GE 10,000 BTU Electronic Window Air Conditioner:
- 10,000 BTU cooling capacity with variable speed fan
- Fan speed selections: 3 cooling/3 fan-only
- 4-way air direction
- Electronic thermostat
- Slide out chassis
- Power interruption restart
- Energy saver feature
- Top discharge vent and exhaust
- EZ Mount installation
- 24-hour on and off timer
- Color: Cool White
- Voltage: 115V
- Minimum/Maximum window opening width: 24-3/4" / 36"
- Minimum/Maximum window opening height: 14-3/4"
- Net wt.: 64 lbs.
- Window air conditioner overall dimensions: 14"H x 19-11/16"W x 18"D
- Model# ASW10AL
|Size:||14" x 18" x 19-11/16"|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||ASW10AL|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||18.00 x 19.70 x 14.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Rated Cooling Amps = 9.4by mrkevinsong7/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm sorry, I don't know the length of the cord, but: Have you contacted Walmart.com directly about this? I have directed questions to them before about items regarding several different things including size/length, etc. They've always been very good about getting the information for me. There have been a couple of times when they had to contact a mfg or something but they stayed in touch to let me know they were working on it. But nothing has ever taken more than a couple of days to get an answer. I hope this helps!by IsMeToo6/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes for both sides; however I did have to buy additional foam insulation to better seal the window. It was not a problem.by BudInStoneMountain6/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?