GE 1.3 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave Oven With Browner
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This attractive stainless steel microwave oven comes with many of the features you want. A top heating element crisps food on the surface, a glass table rotates your food for even heating and it also includes a child-lock feature.
GE 1.3 Cu. Ft. Capacity Countertop Microwave Oven:
- 1.3 cubic foot capacity
- 1000 watts of power
- Browner to heat and crisp food on the top
- Clock timer
- Auto and timed defrost
- Turntable that rotates 360 degrees
- Child-lock feature
- Attractive stainless steel exterior
- Model# WES1384SMSS
- Also available in most Wal-Mart stores
|Power Output Watts:||1000|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||42.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.19 x 17.38 x 12.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is this microwave mountable? Are all microwaves that say countertop mountable? Thank you.
- No, this one isnt mountable. And I change my previous answer to "No, all countertop microwaves are not mountable UNLESS it states so in the instructions". I am now seeing certain countertop microwaves online that have hanging kits with them or that you can buy optional. But you can find strictly mountable microwaves for just a few dollars more.by john278582/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- None that are countertop are mountable. Only mountables are mountable.by john278582/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have this micowave above my stove. My house as a wooden thing attached to the wall. It would be similar if you had a cupboard up withouth the doorsand without the bar in the middle... if that makes since. You could put any microwave in this "cupboard" Mine is similar to this http://www.flutterbycreative.com/images/micro-1.jpg But you could buy something like this http://www.furniture-for-small-spaces.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/over-the-oven-microwave-shelf.jpgby IheartWmart2/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby john2785810/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby granma2610/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did not see that written anywhere on the box or in the manual.by john278582/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Personal useby Conforti4410/7/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?