G21 Juniors Ruffle Triangle Bikini Top
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
G21 Juniors Ruffle Triangle Bikini Top is one of our favorite bikini options for the feisty gal. The fun color options give it edge. Pair with the coordinating bottom, or mix and match with a different colored bottom.
G21 Juniors Ruffle Triangle Bikini Top:
- 82% nylon, 18% spandex
- Ties at neck
- Back tie closure
- Assorted colors
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: HAND WASH COOL#WASH WITH LIKE COLORS#LINE DRY
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||82% NYLON#18% SPANDEX|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is a small hole on the inside near the outer edge where u can stck ur finger in to fix padding (after washing) but it's not big enough to remove padded piece. If padding piece is in, it is NOT see through-we have white top. Unsure if u take padding outby JnSC9/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, has padsby Red11509/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the padding is removable and no it's not transparent at all. I'm so glad that I bought the Artic White, it's so pretty, looks great with a tan and I don't know why another review said it was see thru because it isn't!by Steffie69/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it's the exact same color. I had that question too at first, but I went ahead and ordered it and it's the PERFECT match.by Steffie69/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered the Hot Pink and Deep Violet... This pink looks exactly like a highlighter pen- a super bright, blinding yellow'ish pink. The color is very "trendy" right now, but doesn't seem to work with my red-headed complexion :) The purple was a bit lighter than pictured... almost like a pinky-violet purple. It was my favorite of the two, and the color seemed to counterbalance my stark whiteness :)by Zzinzy7/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?