G-Oil 5W-30 Bio-Synthetic Motor Oil, 5qt
Customers also viewed these products
- $22.88 Was $26.44Save $3.56
- $22.88 Was $26.44Save $3.56
- $22.47 Was $24.97Save $2.50
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
G-Oil 5W-30 Bio-Synthetic Motor Oil, 5qt:
- Biodegradable, full synthetic bio-based motor oil
- Grown and made in the USA
- The world's first and only American Petroleum Institute's Service SM Certified Bio-based motor oil
- A blend of nature's American grown base oils
- Not re-refined or recycled
- Provides superior performance and protection
- Meets ASTM's highest biodegradable ranking standard
- Will not biodegrade in your engine
- Non-toxic and has a hazard rating of 0
- Safe for people, wildlife and plants
- High performance motor oil
|Manufacturer Part Number:||01165|
|Volume Capacity:||5 qt|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby Slambo1/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Diretcly from the GetG website FAQ, "Not only are our bottles made from recycled material, but they are also recyclable. We use #1 PETE plastic as well as #2 HDPE. Most communities offer curbside pickup for plastic recyclables or you may call your local recycling center or your county."by Beau112412/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, according to their website you can recycle it just like any other oilby RRCFer11/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby g2k4810/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, in my knowledge. The manufacture company says it is compatible with other approved car oil. They also stated that you can either bring used-oil to recycle center or dump it away to oil or trash can since it is known to not causing harmfulness to the environment as well as non-hazardous.by Lieng12/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Even though G-Oil Full Synthetic oil is biodegradable, you should always recycle it like any other motor oil.by Viktori9/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely, It has the same certification from the American Petroleum Institute (API) that was required for all oils in 2006. They have also raced this oil in M6, corvette, mazda, GM, Ford and toyota enginesby Slambo1/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will work in any vehicle that uses fully synthetic 5W-30 motor oil. It does not need to be treated specially.by Beau112412/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Meets or exceeds the performance specifications of ILSAC GF-5 * API SN, SM, SL, and API CJ-4/SM... so, yes.by TheContrarian11/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Check the owners manual(or oil cap) to see what the correct weight is, as long as it uses 5W-30 you're fine. If it uses another weight(like 5w-20), google it for other stores/online sellers that carry those weights, I haven't seen wal-mart stock them yet.by RRCFer11/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your car calls for 5w-30, then yes it should be fine. You can run this oil for 5,000 miles max since this oil tends shear to a thinner weight over time.by Viktori10/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My Mazada 3 has a high performance engine and runs perfectly on G-oil. The web site GETG shows car and motorcycles racing on this product. The website has some entertaining ads.by GoilAdvocate9/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Go to http://www.getg.com/contact.php (the manufacturer's website) and ask them directly. That's your best bet. Be as specific as possible, and include any verbage from your vehicle's warranty that relates to what oil is approved/accepted.by Beau112412/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should call your car service dealer to obtain a precise answer. I have never heard that this kind of oil is approved or unapproved. The oil company says it is approved, but it still depends on the manufactures policy as well as their criteria.by Lieng9/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, not all oils being sold by Walmart are GM Dexos approved. For a list of Dexos approved oils go to: http://www.gmdexos.com/licensedbrands.html . GL-5 is a specification relating to gear oils, and is not a standard for motor oils. If you're concerned about your warranty check in your owner's manual for what ratings/specifications your motor oil needs. Hope this info helps.by Alan79/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Clearance$31.22 List price $42.28Save $11.06