G-Floor RaceDay Peel and Stick Tile with PSA, Diamond Tread, 12" x 12", Slate Grey, 20pc
Customers also considered
- $247.00List price
About this item
About this item
Get a grip with the G-Floor RaceDay Peel and Stick Floor Tile. This quality replacement product is ideal for virtually all types of floors and is very easy to apply. The stylish slate grey 20 piece checkerboard floor tile installs in just minutes and lasts for years. Made from specially formulated polyvinyl materials, this item is designed to be exceedingly durable. Instantly beautify areas in garages, shops and work areas while also creating a more stable walking surface and increased traction. Each carton of 12" x 12" floor tiles with PSA diamond tread contains 20 tiles that cover a total area of 20 square feet.
G-Floor RaceDay Peel and Stick Tile with PSA, Diamond Tread, 12" x 12", Slate Grey, 20 Piece:
- Made from specially formulated polyvinyl
- Easy to apply
- Ideal for virtually all types of floors
- Installs in minutes
- Lasts for years
- Carton of 20 tiles covers 20 sq ft
- Beautifies garage/shop/work areas
- No messy adhesives to apply; just peel and stick
- Rugged Diamond Tread pattern provides best traction
- Multiple colors available to create checkerboard finished floor
- Ultra durable
- Provides anti-fatigue benefit
- Noise reduction
- Not brittle or layered
- Will not chip, crack or peel
- Made in the USA
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||240.0 x 12.0 x 0.095|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- For best results the G-Floor Peel & Stick Tile should be applied to a smooth and clean surface. If applying tiles over a textured epoxy floor the texture should be removed or the surface should be smoothed out with floor leveler (be sure to allow the appropriate curing time). For application over a smooth epoxy or painted surface all peeling, flaking, or chipped finishes should be removed completely. Clean the floor to remove any oil, grease or other contaminates and let the surface dry completely before installing the G-Floor Peel & Stick tile.by An anonymous customer12/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $204.00List price
- $260.00List price
- $599.99List price
- $293.00List price