Fx Special Effects Flat Iron Spray 6 fl oz (Pack of 2)
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Fx Special Effects Flat Iron Hair Spray, Pack of 2, protects your hair when you use a flat iron for straightening. Fx spray helps prevent heat damage to your hair and can also give it a smooth, shiny finish after straightening. Each bottle in this two-pack contains 6 fl oz of Fx Flat Iron spray.
Fx Special Effects Flat Iron Spray 6 fl oz (Pack of 2):
- For use with flat iron
Warning Text: Avoid Contact With Eyes. Rinse Thoroughly With Water If This Occurs.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Pvp/Va Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Pvp, Carbomer, Panthenol, Dimethicone Copolyol, Benzophenone 4, Tetrasodium Edta, Oleath 20, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Methylparaben, Dmdm Hydantoin, Fragrance, Fd&C Blue 1, Fd&C Yellow 5
Instructions: Dry Hair Completely. Shake Flat Iron Spray Well In Order to Mix Ingredients Thoroughly. Spray Evenly On Section By Section Throughout and Smooth The Hair With Straightening Irons.; DRY HAIR COMPLETELY. SHAKE FLAT IRON SPRAY WELL IN ORDER TO MIX INGREDIENTS THOROUGHLY. SPRAY EVENLY ON SECTION BY SECTION THROUGHOUT AND SMOOTH THE HAIR WITH STRAIGHTENING IRONS.
|Hair Type:||DRY|DAMAGED , DAMAGED,DRY|
|Brand:||FX Special Effects|
|Features:||No , CONDITIONING,SMOOTHING|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- dryby mjl686/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Dry hair right before you flat iron.by 45920122/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I spray it on dry hair. I'm not sure about wet. Just spray right before straightening.by Itgirl10163/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does. Just spray, straighten and brush through.by Itgirl10164/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used to have a problem with that too! but this has helped so much! it takes away the static and leaves your hair soft and smoothby Chynadoll259/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Im not sure if it gets static out of your hair but i know using it doesnt make your hair staticy, if that makes sense. What i normally use to get static out is John Freida Frizz-Ease hair serum. Its a thermal protector and takes away frizz. But i also found it works when my hair gets staticy. Hope this helps for you as it does with me p.s. i found it on this website for cheap. its the small yellow bottle.by SoCalLove4/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?