About this item
Pledge Floor Finish provides the long-lasting shine and protection you want for your hardwood floors. This Pledge Future Floor Finish, 27 fl oz, is a clear premium finish that keeps your floors looking new. Pledge for Wood Floors, Clean Scent smells and looks good on your wooden surfaces. Pledge Floor Finish, featuring Future Shine protection offers durability for the wooden floors in your home.
Pledge Wood Floor Finish, Clean Scent, 27 fl oz:
- Long lasting shine and protection
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 11.6 x 5.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, only wood floors. Buy Pledge Floorcare Multi-surface finish for laminant flooring.by baldillocks5438/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should work, however my floor is varnished wood. You put it on with a cloth mop and cover the entire floor. Try to keep it smooth and even all over the floor.by Chalybeate7/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wash your floor and make sure it has no loose dirt. When the floor is completely dry start in one corner, pour a small amount of product on the floor. Next with a damp cloth spread the product evenly on floor. Don't use to much product just a thin cover is all that is needed. Continue this until the entire area is covered . Let the floor dry completely 30 minutes to 1 hour...the longer the better to be sure it's dry. Enjoy the beautiful mirror finish. This will last approx. 2 - 3 weeks with just a damp mop to touch up between cleanings.by Cruisekid9/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Towards the grain of the wood.by baldillocks5438/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I USED A SWIFFER MOP - NO STREAKSby BJDorsett3/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will want to use a mop with the micro fiber pad attached. They look like the swiffer but have the washable mircofiber pad that attaches via velcro.by Star12133/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?