About this item
Lift and fix your sagging upholstery with the Furniture Fix Seat and Cushion Support. Just place the Furniture Cushion Support under the cushion for instant firmness and renewed comfort. This seat cushion support is ideal for sofas, chairs and beds. Specially engineered with interlocking panels, the Furniture Fix Seat and Cushion Support is built to support heavy use. The Furniture Cushion Support is customizable and designed to give upholstery of virtually any size a fresh look, and it works wonders with uneven springs.
Furniture Fix Seat and Cushion Support:
- Specially engineered panels support heavy use
- Panels interlock instantly
- Customizable to lift and fix sagging upholstery of any size
- Works wonders with uneven springs
- Instant firmness and renewed comfort
- Ideal for sofas, chairs and beds
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.0 x 22.0 x 0.44|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- 3 for a sofa, 2 for a loveseat ,1 for a chairby dotcake4/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3 sets, each set has 6 slatsby 6LDs2/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I recommend three sets for a couch. That's what I bought for mine.by Aoichou2/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 for loveseat, 3 for a normal couchby Neubauer2/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably at least 9by Neubauer1/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?