Consider these popular products
- from $42.00
- $11.99 Was $14.97Save $2.98
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Time to dust off your Furbish dictionary because Furby is back and ready to take the world by storm! Feed it, speak to it, tickle it, play music for it and shake, tilt or turn your Furby upside down. But be warned — how you treat your Furby Purple/Teal will shape its personality! Are you ready to handle a Furby? Who will your Furby become? It all depends on how you play with your Furby. When you first meet your Talking Furby, it will speak mostly Furbish. But the more you play with Furby, the more English it will speak. It responds to your touch, your music and even to other Furbys (each sold separately). But remember: your Furby Toy has a mind of its own! You can also download a free app to help you translate Furbish, as well as virtually feed your Talking Furby and other interactive features. App is optional and works with iPad, iPod touch and iPhone with iOS 4.2 or later.
- Beloved, bilingual Furby is back
- Speaks Furbish and English
- Who your Furby becomes might surprise you
- Furby Toy responds to your voice and to music
- Pet Furby's head, tickle its tummy or pull its tail and see what happens
- Feed Furby with your finger
- Get the free Furby app* that lets you virtually feed your Furby and translate its Furbish language
- *App is optional and works with iPad, iPod touch and iPhone with iOS 4.2 or later
- Includes 1 Furby and instructions
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
|Age Range:||5 - 7 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||A3124|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.88 x 7.76 x 7.87 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hmmm.... It depends on their personality. Furbys are like babys they will die and wont take batterys after.Plus, if you treat it bad it will turn evil!!!Well, it won't hurt you it we just be mean.by TealWoman8/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's enjoyable at all ages. My father is in his 70s...he loved it. My brother, who was in his 40s...he loved it. My kids are in their 20s...they loved it. Safe bet for entertainment at any age.by MLM10003/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you treat it bad it will be mean.Also, it can die and will not be able to take more batteries. Treat it as if it was a child.by TealWoman12/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?