About this item
About this item
Time to dust off your Furbish dictionary because Furby is back and ready to take the world by storm! Feed it, speak to it, tickle it, play music for it and shake, tilt or turn your Furby upside down. But be warned — how you treat your Furby will shape its personality! Are you ready to handle a Furby? Who will your Furby become? It all depends on how you play with your Furby. When you first meet your Blue/Yellow Furby, it will speak mostly Furbish. But the more you play with Furby, the more English it will speak. It responds to your touch, your music and even to other Furbys (each sold separately). But remember: your Talking Furby has a mind of its own! You can also download a free app to help you translate Furbish, as well as virtually feed your Talking Furby and other interactive features. App is optional and works with iPad, iPod touch and iPhone with iOS 4.2 or later.
- Beloved, bilingual Furby is back
- Furby Toy speaks Furbish and English
- Who your Furby becomes might surprise you
- Furby responds to your voice and to music
- Pet Furby's head, tickle its tummy or pull its tail and see what happens
- Feed the Furby Toy with your finger
- Get the free Furby app* that lets you virtually feed your Furby and translate its Furbish language
- *App is optional and works with iPad, iPod touch and iPhone with iOS 4.2 or later
- Includes 1 Furby and instructions
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
|Age Start:||6 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.423|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.882 x 7.756 x 7.874|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Just bought as a birthday present for grandson.by Kat19511/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not had to change the batteries in the three I got my girls yet and it has been two weeks since Christmas. I put brand new Duracells into them to make sure I had good batteries to start with.by matt195163871/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Pretty often. Not every 36 to 48 hours as one of the reviewers stated, but every 4 days or so. Seriously. Invest in some rechargeable batteries for sure because these things definitely go through batteries quickly.by gilzow1/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?