Similar items in stock
- from $3.75
- $19.13 Was $29.98Save $10.85
- from $15.00
- from $59.00
- from $36.88Save $3.12
eMatic FunTab Mini 2 Google Android 4.0 Capacitive MultiTouch 4.3" Tablet Blue
Consider these popular products
- $58.00 List price $79.99Save $21.99
- $77.99 List price $99.99Save $22.00
- $179.99 List price $197.00Save $17.01
- $117.99 List price $149.00Save $31.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Ematic FunTab Tablet with WiFi comes preloaded with the award-winning Zoodles Kids Mode, giving your child access to a variety of educational games and content. The kid-safe interface adapts to your child's age and skill level and provides progress reports for parents to review. The compact form makes the Ematic FunTab Tablet with WiFi the ideal portable device for children.
Ematic 4.3" Kid's Tablet with Kid Friendly Android 4.0; FunTab MiniThe Ematic FunTab Mini Internet Tablet comes preloaded with the award winning Zoodles Kids Mode™, giving your child access to a variety of educational games and content. The kid safe interface adapts to your child's age and skill level and provides progress reports for parents to review. The compact form makes the FunTab Mini the ideal portable device for children.• Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich, with Zoodles Kid Mode™• 4.3" 480x272 capacitive multi-touch screen• 1.2GHz Processor with dedicated GPU• 512MB RAM• 4GB of internal storage• MicroSD Card slot allows you to add up to an additional 32GB of storage• Built-in three-axis gyroscope that allows advanced motion sensing• Built-in Wi-Fi ensures you stay connected wherever you go! Bring it to the kitchen, bedroom, cafe, bookstore, or anywhere else!• Kid-friendly interface adapts to your child's age and skill level, providing progress reports for parents to review.• Parent dashboard enables you to track your child's learning progress while customizing the games and content to meet their needs.• Thousands of fun, educational games are included that are always changing so your child never gets bored.• Educational videos focused on a variety of fun topics, like dinosaurs, counting, geography, and more.• Kids can create their own unique drawings without mess or hassle with the Art Studio feature. All drawings are automatically saved to an art gallery where you can easily share them with friends and family.• Encourage a fondness for reading and writing by giving your children digital storybooks where you can record your own special reading for your child to enjoy.• Video mail lets your child stay in touch with family members far away.• The safe web browser gives your child a comfortable web environment with a selection of award-winning, age appropriate sites. Create a safe list of sites for your child.• iStory Books feature interactive books that read themselves while your child follows along. Includes classic stories such as Cinderella, Little Red Riding Hood, and Three Little Pigs.• Includes popular games such as Angry Birds, Where's My Water?, Cut the Rope, and more.• Front and back camera• The rubberized finish provides a safe and secure grip.• Sign up and download 20 free MP3s from eMusic• Includes USB Cable, Wall Charger, Earphones, Parent's Guide, Quick Start Guide, eMusic Offer, and Warranty Card.
|Hard Drive Capacity:||4 GB|
|Resolution:||480 x 272|
|Features:||Back Webcam and Front Webcam , Webcam|
|Front-Facing Camera Megapixels:||0.3 Megapixels|
|Processor Speed:||1.20 GHz|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||1 x DC-in, 1 x Headphone, 1 x Microphone, 1 x MiniUSB|
|Video Game Platform:||Android|
|Age Group:||Adult , Child , Teen|
|Has Front-Facing Camera:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FTABMB2|
|RAM Memory:||512 MB|
|Accessories Included:||USB cable, OTG cable, battery, earphones User Manual, AC adapter|
|Rear-Facing Camera Megapixels:||2 Megapixels|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.24 x 3.42 x 0.51 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Possibly but I would search for something elseby GodsAngel5912/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't think so. The apps that are preloaded seem more appropriate for a child between ages 3-7. You can play games on it that an eight year old would enjoy but even it's appearance suggests, in my opinion, it's meant for a younger age group. The preloaded songs are definitely geared towards much younger children. I haven't purchased or downloaded anything for it, though. For my purposes, what it came with was sufficient.by FoxMoth12/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got this for my 7 year old son and he absolutely loves it so yes I would recommend it for your 8 year oldby CAKA12/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I bought it for my four year old daughter and my eight year old son played with it too. He didn't want to give it back to her. Just make sure you buy the protection plan.by Pisceswisper3112/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This would be a good choice for an 8 year old and provides great parental control options.by MidwestDivaMom12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Too slow.by floresfamman12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All I can say is that my 10 and 12 yr olds wished I'd gotten them one too. My original purchase was for my4 1/2 yr old who loved it.by latejanaenamorada12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, I JUST PURCHASED 2 MORE FOR CHRISTMAS FOR A 8 AND 9 YEAR OLD!by OKWITHSITE12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got this for my five year old. My opinion 3-6yrs is good. But it also depends on the child. If it is a first tablet, your on a budget, the child is not to technology inclined or still kinda clumsy- this would be good for a child that old.by MotherOfSonsandDaughters12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say 2+ my son had just turned 4 when I purchased this for him. Plus there are parental controls to edit the content.Most y2k children are gadget friendly and are familiar with the downloaded appsby momielang3/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it says 3 years to 5 or 6 years old. It kind of depends on the stage of the child. My 16 month old absolutely loves this tablet and plays around on it with a lot.by nicole21212/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say ages 5 & up, depending on the child, of course. It's small size makes it easier for young children to handle. But I wouldn't recommend less than 5, I don't think toddlers and preschoolers should be dealing with electronic devices. Just like TV, it can become a crutch and overstimulating. Older kids should have limited exposure as well.by quitiaray12/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would put the age range at 3 to 10 years old. above 10 its too kidish and older kids are more keen to higher specs on devicesby KillBotProject12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its great for younger children, my daughters three and she loves it. I would say up to 7.by melb2112/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my son is 10 and my daughter is 5 and they BOTH have found games on this that entertain them for hours!by AudreyG12312/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2-8by 123we12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The preloaded games still work. Some features are unavailable without a wifi connection, but they are still fun.by dorseym12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can access all preloaded games, books, etc. without wifi. You just will not be able to access any of the websites without wifi. My 7 yo daughter doesn't use the wifi very much. She's happy with the preloaded games, etc. Also, she loves the camera feature and it doesn't require wifi.by skenn8612/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm sure you can do some things without Wifi but no games will be able to be downloaded.by nicole21212/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the usage without WiFi is whatever you make it to be its all about what apos you install. you dont need internet to play games and run apps. the tablet has 2 cameras so you can have fun recording and editing videos and pictures as well. many kids like that. browse the amazon app store which can be installed straight from amazon.com. You will find many apps with don't need WiFi to use.by KillBotProject7/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You can play any games that are preloaded without wifi.by melb2112/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can play most games and apps without wifi, just cannot use anything that would need an internet connection.by jnico61312/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm sure games can be played, but I haven't used it without wifi.by acrystal1112/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?