Check out these related products
- Clearance$7.10 List price $14.99Save $7.89
- Clearance$6.25 List price $12.99Save $6.74
- Clearance$6.71 List price $13.99Save $7.28
- Clearance$6.80 List price $13.99Save $7.19
- Clearance$9.30 List price $18.99Save $9.69
- Clearance$1.99 List price $15.00Save $13.01
- Clearance$10.70 List price $21.99Save $11.29
- Clearance$7.19 List price $14.99Save $7.80
- Clearance$6.15 List price $12.99Save $6.84
- Clearance$7.47 List price $14.99Save $7.52
- Clearance$6.93 List price $13.99Save $7.06
- Clearance$6.09 List price $12.99Save $6.90
African Patterned Wristlet Purse by Gahaya Links for Full Circle Exchange
Consider these popular products
- from $5.80
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Full Circle Exchange collection features distinctive products grown and crafted by women around the world. If you're planning to soak under the sun and sink your toes under the warm beaches then don't forget to take this African patterned wristlet purse with you. This little bag along with other beautiful items was created by amazing and talented women from Rwanda and Gahaya. The carefully selected prints and colors that linked back to their culture and traditions. Pick from one of the assorted colors and pair with flowy dresses and linen shorts.
African Patterned Wristlet Purse by Gahaya Links for Full Circle Exchange:
- Full Circle Exchange in Partnership with Gahaya Links Ltd
- 100% cotton
- Measurements: 6" tall, 9" length, 1" wide
- Wrist handle drop is 4.5"
- Flap/wooden bead hook
- Cotton lining
- Contrast color thread on hook
- Due to the unique, hand-crafted nature of this product, no two are identical
About Gahaya Links, Joy Ndunguste and Janet Nkubana:
Its beginning was simple underneath a tree in the remote village of Gitarama. Its founders were two sisters Joy Ndunguste and Janet Nkubana. What they taught were weaving and design to 20 local women. Today, what they achieved is much greater a network of over 4,000 weavers across the country. "We believe that women's economic empowerment provides the foundation for achieving sustainable peace and development in Rwanda." Gahaya Links' goal is to improve the quality of life for women (and men) living in Rwanda's most challenging socio-economic environments.
Gahaya Links is part of the Empowering Women Together program at Walmart.com. The program was designed to help small, women-owned businesses succeed and grow by showcasing their products online. Learn more about Empowering Women Together.
About Full Circle Exchange:
Full Circle Exchange is an innovative social enterprise brand dedicated to empowering women and whole communities to rise above poverty through design partnerships and economic opportunities that are sustainable and dignified. By focusing on poverty reduction through job creation, improved incomes, business training and access to global markets, they believe that, when equipped with the proper resources, women have the power to help lift whole families and entire communities out of poverty. By purchasing Full Circle Exchange products, you become part of the ongoing story to bridge the gap between consumers and artisans helping to break the cycle of poverty and transforming the lives of women and families across the globe.
|Brand:||Full Circle Exchange|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is large enough to put a checkbook in but it has only one small pocket on the inside, no dividers or anything.by Suzy19825/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is only one smaller zippered pouch on the inside. However, I have a wallet that holds a checkbook in it and the whole thing fits fine in it.by DealFinder054/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?