FujiFilm FinePix AX330 14MP Digital Camera Bundle (Camera Case, 4GB SD Card w/ 5x Optical Zoom, 3" LCD (Assorted Colors)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Shoot your everyday moments from beautiful photos to HD movies with this FujiFilm red 14MP digital camera. Supported by an award-winning Fujinon lens, images can be captured sharply. With maximum sensitivity of ISO3200, photos appear natural and more true to life even with limited available light. High sensitivity also stops the action of high-speed moving subjects. Able to capture both photos and movies in high-definition 16:9 format, the FinePix AX330 lets you discover the impact of full-screen HDTV image display.
FujiFilm FinePix AX330 14MP Digital Camera, Red:
- 14-megapixel resolution
Delivers excellent picture quality
- Fujinon 5.9-29.5mm zoom lens
Offers f/3.3 to f/5.9 aperture and features a 5x optical zoom
- 3.0" TFT LCD display
Enjoy easy focus selection and photo viewing
- HD movies
Record movies in 720p HD format on this FujiFilm red 14MP digital camera
- 21 scene modes
Provide creative options for taking eye-catching photos with accurate color
- Burst mode: 1.2 frames per second
Get perfect action shots without sacrificing quality
- Digital Image Stabilization
Reduce image blur
Memory Card Specifications:
- Compatible SD/SDHC memory cards
- Internal Memory: Limited/No internal memory - memory card is required to operate
- 1 SD/SDHC slot
|Self-Timer Delay:||10 sec, 2 sec|
|Focal Length:||33 - 165mm|
|Exposure Modes:||Multi-segment , Program, automatic , Subject-tracking AF|
|Digital Zoom:||6.7x , 6.7 x|
|Memory Card Type:||SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card , SD card|
|Display Resolution:||1280 x 720|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 2.0 1 x composite video/audio output|
|Minimum Shutter Speed:||8 sec|
|Flash Type:||Built-in Flash|
|Maximum Shutter Speed:||1/1400 sec|
|Focus Type:||TTL contrast detection , Automatic|
|Shooting Programs:||Landscape, portrait mode, night mode, text, party/indoor, fireworks, flower, sports mode, sunset, beach, night (tripod), natural light, snow, baby, natural light & with flash, smile shot, motion panorama|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||600009022|
|Accessories Included:||Hand strap, USB cable|
|Digital Video Formats:||AVI, MJPEG|
|Sensor Resolution:||14.0 Megapixel|
|Features:||AVI - 1280 x 720 - 30 fps AVI - 640 x 480 - 30 fps AVI - 320 x 240 - 30 fps , Audio recording, built-in speaker, RGB primary color filter, digital image rotation, in-camera red-eye removal, cropping an image, resizing an image, Automatic Scene Recognition (SR Auto), 720p HD movie recording, face detection, Blink Detection technology, Smile Detection technology, automatic display brightness adjustment, Motion Panorama , Built-in lens shield , 2 x AA alkaline battery ( included ) 2 x AA NiMH rechargeable battery ( optional )|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.70 x 3.70 x 2.40 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- YES, BUT IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, YOU MAY NEED A MAGNIFYING GLASS.by bomingo11/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the camera is in the original box. Comes with the Manual and everything.by Klair11/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The user guide that comes with the camera is very basic and contains only 7 pages in English. It comes with a CD that contains the complete detailed user guide.by RedRooster00711/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes a very poor oneby stueegee11/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby shopping6011/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does, but you have a menu screen that helps with easy setup in case you lose it. It's very easy to operate, especially when you put it in "screen recognition" mode. It chooses how to set up the camera for you and recognizes closeup, normal, and distant moes, etc. for you, as well as whether or not you need the flash. Set it up once and forget it. Like any camera, try out all the modes and spend a little time in each one to see what all it will do.by OldTeacherMan11/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 AA regular batteries. I'm sure it can work with rechargeable batteries as long you have the charger for them.by Batdad7411/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The power source is 2 AA batteries either standard or rechargeable. I use NIMH rechargeable in mine.by RedRooster00711/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The camera uses 2 AA bateries which are included.by OhioBux10/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is 2 AA batteries and comes with two so you can get started right away.by EYELOVEMAKEUP9/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Power source is three (3) AAA batteries preferably rechargeable for longer for longer use.by nessa0111/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 AA batteriesby PAK110/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- sure does :)by runningroot12/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, USB cable and CD-Rom included.by MsValueShopper12/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should. I never had a digicam that is missing a usb cable since most makers make different usb cable heads.by Batdad7411/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does come with a USB cable however it is short, about 24" long.by RedRooster00711/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, also batteries, and a 4 gb card.by BigALSports11/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Jerrygg11/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?