Fujifilm FinePix XP55 Blue 14MP Digital Camera w/ 5x Optical Zoom, 2.7" LCD Display, HD Video, Image Stabilization
About this item
About this item
The Fujifilm FinePix XP55 14MP Digital Camera features a rugged design for outdoor fun. Built to withstand whatever you throw at it, the XP55 is waterproof to 5m, shockproof to 1.5m, sealed against dust and sand and even works in temperatures down to -10 degrees Celsius. The bright, clear 2.7" LCD features an anti-reflective coating for excellent visibility, even in full sunlight or when shooting underwater scenes. Note: Memory card not included. Purchase of a memory card is highly recommended.
Fujifilm FinePix XP55 14MP Digital Camera:
- 14.4 megapixel resolution
Delivers excellent picture quality
- Fujinon optical zoom lens
Equivalent to a 28-140mm lens on a 35mm camera and features a 5x optical zoom
- 2.7" TFT LCD display
Enjoy easy focus selection and photo viewing
- 17 scene modes
Provide creative options for taking eye-catching photos with accurate color
- Full HD photos and movies
Micro HDMI connection lets you plug your camera directly into your HDTV
- 4-way protection
Waterproof, shockproof, freezeproof and dustproof
- CMOS Shift Image Stabilization
Ensures your shots stay extra-crisp and clear
- Face detection
Optimizes people pictures by detecting faces and adjusting focus and exposure
- 1 SD card slot
Stores photos on the memory card of your choice
Memory Card Specifications:
- Compatible with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards
- Internal Memory: 95MB
- 1 SD Slot
|Model No.:||FUJIFILM XP55|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.8 x 0.8 x 2.2|
Ask a question
- It has a lithium battery with charger. I recommend getting additional batteries if you will be taking a lot of pics.by Sto2434/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it uses a lithium battery and the charger was included.by cmoral4/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The XP 55 comes with a wall battery charger for it's Lithium Ion battery. You won't have to worry about using it too often because the battery life is great! It also comes with a wrist strap and usb cord for fast uploading to your computer.by TiPselect4/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It uses a 720mAh lithium ion battery pack. I also comes with a charger.by An anonymous customer7/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What type of batteries does it take? I would also like to know the difference between the xp 50 and xp 55 (there has to be one)?
- It takes a NP-45 Lithium Ion Rechargable Battery. Don't worry it comes with a wall battery charger, wrist strap and usb plug for quick internet uploading. I work in a Walmart Photo Center and a fellow associate of mine tried to figure out for the longest time the difference and we never could. It just simply could be a slightly newer model with a few bugs fix from the prior version. Sort of like how Apple keeps coming out with new Iphones to fix older problems or make them better.by TiPselect7/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As far as I can tell the XP50 and the XP55 are identical EXCEPT the XP55 is sold exclusively through Walmart. Shop for the between Walmart and other retailers for the best price. I have the XP55 and I love it.by An anonymous customer7/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not sure of the difference, but it uses a lithium battery that comes with a charger that you plug into outlet. Love this camera!by nlswv7/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I returned mine but i think it came with a disc. If you're using a windows computer, I don't think you need a software disc. Just plug the usb cable to the camera and computer and turn on camera and wait for instructions to pop up on the computer. With some computers it may take close to a minute for the instructions to pop up.by pizzaeater4410/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with the USB cable.by LoriTheRib10/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?