Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$23.35 Was $25.99Save $2.64
- $15.78 Was $17.89Save $2.11
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
From Fuel Helmets, this Half Helmet is the lowest profile design that passes DOT's rigorous testing standards, allowing you to ride your motorcycle both in comfort and in compliance with helmet laws. A layer of mesh on the forehead provides maximum air circulation and accelerated moisture evaporation while wearing this half motorcycle helmet, keeping your head dry and comfortable as you ride. A stitched interior gives the Half Helmet a comfortable fit, especially for long rides. The padded, open-ear retention system keeps the half motorcycle helmet secure to your head while also allowing you unimpeded hearing. These Fuel Helmets are available in small, medium, large or extra large sizes, and in two colors: flat black and gloss black.
- Lowest profile design allowed to pass DOT's rigorous testing standards
- Layer of mesh on forehead provides maximum air circulation and accelerated moisture evaporation
- Stitched interior provides most comfortable fit
- Padded, open-ear retention system assures optimal comfort and unimpaired hearing
- Available in four sizes: small, medium, large and x-large
- Flat black or gloss black
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.6 x 9.7 x 7.1|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 1.97MB, 1 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It does not, not sure where you can get one but I am sure you canby Jvino9/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not come with a shield - only a visor. As to where to purchase a visor, I would think any motorcycle shop would sell them. (Personally, I'd go with a good pair of sunglasses!) (I wear a set of "Photo-Gray".) I am not sure what you mean by "a series half helmet". (It's made by Fuel.)by ShopperInVP4/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No shield Keith but they are not hard to find. Remove the visor and snap the shield on. I just wear sunglasses so that was not a concern for me.by Bulldog0210/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Visor yes. Shield no. This is a 3 snap helmet. You must use 3 snap shield. They are available online in lots of tints and colors. http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/14/67/934/36806/ITEM/Vega-3-Snap-Shorty-Shield.aspxby CObusdriver9/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I also wear7 1/8. I bought XL and it fits great.by vulture80010/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it XL but you can Google Hat sizes and it will tell youby Jvino9/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need someone to take a measurement of your head to be sure of the size. 21 1/4" - 21 7/8" would need a size small. 22" - 22 5/8" would need a size medium. 22 3/4" - 23 3/8" would need a size large. This half helmet is the lowest profile design that passes DOT's testing standards.by CommunityAnswer10/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Bighead if you are saying that your head size is 7 inches 5/8, that would be too small. Our sizes range from SM to XL; sm21 1/4 to 21 5/8; med 22" to 22 5/8; L 22 5/8 to 23 3/8; XL23 1/2 to 24".by Fuel Consumer Support9/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?