Fubu Kid's Pressure High-Top Street Sneakers
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Fubu Sneakers are designed for comfort and style. These Pressure Kids High-Top Sneakers are suitable for kids who enjoy running and playing comfortably all day long. These Street Sneakers feature a lace-up style with contrast pattern details and fabric grommets with mesh lining. For extra added comfort, the Fubu Sneakers have a padded tongue and footbed with a TPR sole and are easy to put on and take off with a convenient pull-tab.
Fubu Kid's Pressure High-Top Street Sneakers:
- PU upper
- Lace-up style
- Contrast pattern details
- Fabric grommets
- Mesh lining
- Padded tongue and footbed
- Pull-tab for easy on/off
- TPR sole
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.7|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It depends on what size the 12 yr old wears. The shoes are a true fit to the size you purchase.by SKING94561/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I purchased these shoes for my 7 year old grandson, who wears a size 1. Depending on the height of the 12 yr old they may fit. I'm 5'3 and wear a ladies 7-7.5, I can wear a boys size 5 sneaker. I hope this helps.by mrsnvygya1/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It really depends on the size of the 12 year old. I'm an adult woman and wear a children's 3...there's a 2 to 2.5 size difference between women's and children's, so the size 5 should fit a girl who wears an adult 7 to 7.5.by tinyfeet22212/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the shoes are suitable for playing basket ball.by SKING94561/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Debikittle1/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?