About this item
Feel clean and comfortable all day with the Fruit of the Loom Ladies' Boy Shorts. They are tag free for a non-itchy feel. These 100 percent cotton boy shorts are an improved version of the classic model and have a softer, plush back waistband that is guaranteed to be ravel-free. It also features a softer fabric for everyday wear. This 6-pack of Fruit of the Loom boy shorts also comes in various sizes, colors and prints to match your individual style.
Fruit of the Loom Ladies' 6-Pack Cotton Assorted Boy Shorts:
- Fruit of the Loom boy shorts are tag free for a non-itchy feel
- Super soft, plush back waistband
- No worry, ravel-free waistband
- A great fit that keeps you comfy all day
- Cotton boy shorts have a softer fabric
- 6-pack of boy shorts are also available in various sizes, colors and prints
- Care instructions: tumble dry low; do not iron; use only non-chlorine bleach when needed; color: machine wash cold; white: machine wash warm
See all underwear on Walmart.com.
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Tumble dry low , Do not iron , Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed , Color: Machine Wash Cold , White: Machine Wash Warm|
|Fabric Content:||100% Cotton|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.5 x 5.23 x 1.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The legs are too tight and don't fit to your leg right.by CynKyC5/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they stretch outdo not buy i did not like them for this reason they loose shape :Sby SONNE319/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?