Similar items in stock
Fruit of the Loom Big Men's Fancy Sleep Pant
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $5.96
- Rollbackfrom $7.96
- Rollbackfrom $15.00
- Rollbackfrom $17.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Cozy up with these Fruit of the Loom big men's fancy sleep pants. Stay warm while watching T.V. in the evening while sporting these fleece pants. You'll love the comfort and practical style of these pants. Pick from assorted colors.
Fruit of the Loom Big Men's Fancy Sleep Pants:
- 100% polyester
- Side pockets
- Drawstring elastic waistband
- Button flap closure
- Microfleece fabric
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Machine wash cold with like colors , Tumble dry low , Do not iron.|
|Fabric Content:||100% POLYESTER|
|Gift By Recipient:||For Him|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.91 x 11.41 x 1.66|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
|S||34 – 36||28 – 30||14 – 14½||32 – 33|
|M||38 – 40||32 – 34||15 – 15½||33 – 34|
|L||42 – 44||36 – 38||16 – 16½||34 – 35|
|XL||46 – 48||40 – 42||17 – 17½||35 – 36|
|2XL||50 – 52||44 – 46||18 – 18½||36 – 37|
|3XL||54 – 56||48 – 50||19 – 19½||37 – 38|
|LT||42 – 44||36 – 38||16 – 16½||35½ – 36|
|XLT||46 – 48||40 – 42||17 – 17½||36½ – 37|
|2XLT||50 – 52||44 – 46||18 – 18½||37½ – 38|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- my husband wears 32 length pants and these are a little long on him but not bad. Probably about a 34 in length.by hihohiho4/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have 4X and short legs. I normal pants I get length 29/30 if possible and these fit in the 30"/31" range. Fits me as casual pants or PJ's.by rja19452/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say the length is 36 inches. They are very long and I like it.by riccijaz1/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 6'3 and bought a 3X and the length is perfect. Not too long.by DUCKIE521/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My son's are a 2X He weighs 215, is 6'1 and they are long on him.by footballdiva1/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2X size is about a 32Lby LeighTeigh12/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think that is the size of the bag that they come in. For the fitment size look at http://help.walmart.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/43/kw/sizingby kever62112/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- buy them and try them! love them or return them. 2x=? but 5x = up to a 65"waist! and 32"+ long and a bit of hem you could let down. I didn't need that much waist...but I like baggy/ full bottom sleep wear--and there is elastic and a drawstring to pull in the waist. I ordered 6 pair and may order more!by abearwhocares3/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure of the length of the 2X, but I bought the 4X for a relative and the inseam is 32 and the outside waist to foot length is 47 inches. hope that helpsby ShelbiD1/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was so happy with these fleece style poly pants--if those are the ones you mean. I bought a dozen pair- all patterns and some as gifts when they went to $4.00 clearance. they seemed very generously cut and comfy with both an elastic and drawstring waist to adjust size. I seldom buy fruit of the loom because of poor fit for big guys but these were the exception. but avoid the cotton/flannel pants-- poor fit and shrinkage.by abearwhocares5/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Clearancefrom $21.92