About this item
Fruit of the Loom 6 Pair Girls' Crew Socks feature cozy material that fit comfortably on children's delicate skin without clinging too tightly. Made of a soft poly/cotton blend with spandex, the design is made to accommodate an infant's frequent leg stretching and kicking, ensuring that they will stay on. These toddler crew socks have reinforced soles to stand up to everyday wear, especially for babies who have already started to stand. The package comes in a handy six-pack size with different colors on the bottoms. Fruit of the Loom infant socks, assorted, are an excellent gift to add to a baby shower gift. They're made with quality.
Infant Girls' Fruit of the Loom 6 Pair Assorted Crew Socks:
- Durable, yet exceptionally soft cotton/poly blend with spandex throughout for superior fit
- Non-binding kick-proof top
- Extra-reinforced, cushioned sole that helps resist wear and disguise stains for children that are walking
- Sure-match size for easy laundry matching
- Machine wash and tumble dry
- Fruit of the Loom infant socks, assorted, are imported
- Size: 6-18 months, 18-36 months, 3-5 years
- Pair them with adorable sneakers and shoes
- Roll them up and keep them inside a baby bag while traveling
- Stock up on several pairs (each sold separately) to prepare for a baby's growth spurts
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Machine wash warm with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry medium. Do not iron.|
|Fabric Content:||2% Spandex , 34% Polyester , 64% Cotton|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.44|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The medium size will fit babies aged between 18 to 36 months.by CommunityAnswer12/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Large would be safe to go with to give he/she toe room.by RenfroCorp5/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How is the size determined? What age should the small, medium, and large fit? Usually baby socks are sized by months, for example 6-12 month
- True: Small fits an infant 6-18months Medium fits an infant 18-36 months Large fits an infant 3-5 years.by RenfroCorp5/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?